PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 2a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phors: That pic in your siggy is HILARIOUS! You guys look like a fun family! Where's the pic of you though? :confused3

kejoda said:
someone wake me up!! Slap me around or sumthin.

You came to the right place...but what did you do to deserve a beating? Or do we want to know? :scared1:

Yes, 4's, that pic is funny. Looks like the drumstick is up your son's nose. LOL

I sent Shug a PM telling her to get over here and that we were talking about her. :smooth:

Missy, I thought he was about my age. I'm a Dec 1960 baby.

Bbgrizzle said:
Phors: That pic in your siggy is HILARIOUS! You guys look like a fun family! Where's the pic of you though? :confused3

I took that on our August trip. I hate having my picture taken but I'll see if I can find a decnt one.

phorsenuf said:
I took that on our August trip. I hate having my picture taken but I'll see if I can find a decnt one.

That is a great picture in your siggy! I hope you can find something with you in it too.

Tigger&Belle said:
You came to the right place...but what did you do to deserve a beating? Or do we want to know? :scared1:

Yes, 4's, that pic is funny. Looks like the drumstick is up your son's nose. LOL

I sent Shug a PM telling her to get over here and that we were talking about her. :smooth:

not a beating just slap me awake. I can't take a nap since I have to drag John kicking and screaming to the docs this afternoon.

kejoda said:
not a beating just slap me awake. I can't take a nap since I have to drag John kicking and screaming to the docs this afternoon.

I was hoping that you'd done something bad on the DIS that I could laugh at and point fingers. :teeth: But slapping awake is better than nothing.

I'm not too sleepy today. The night before last I didn't sleep well on my new fluffy foo-foo mattress, but last night was so much better. When I get out of bed, though, I forget that it's a little taller and have a little drop to the floor. :rotfl: We got a shorter box spring, which is a good thing or I'd need a step ladder to get into the bed.

kejoda said:

I swear the kids go to school and it's like they are walking right into a petrie dish :sad2:

hes not sick just a check up.

But Danny had a classmate come sick the first day of school. Nurse called the parents to come get her. They didn't want too, knew she had strep and was taking her to the doc after school. They just didn't want her to miss the first day. :rolleyes: Parents weren't happy when the school made them come get her.

Tigger&Belle said:
I was hoping that you'd done something bad on the DIS that I could laugh at and point fingers. :teeth: But slapping awake is better than nothing.

I'm not too sleepy today. The night before last I didn't sleep well on my new fluffy foo-foo mattress, but last night was so much better. When I get out of bed, though, I forget that it's a little taller and have a little drop to the floor. :rotfl: We got a shorter box spring, which is a good thing or I'd need a step ladder to get into the bed.

we put risers on ours a couple of weeks ago. I spent a few days falling out every morning. :lmao: :rolleyes: Its a big drop.

:sad2: :sad2:
kejoda said:
hes not sick just a check up.

But Danny had a classmate come sick the first day of school. Nurse called the parents to come get her. They didn't want too, knew she had strep and was taking her to the doc after school. They just didn't want her to miss the first day. :rolleyes: Parents weren't happy when the school made them come get her.
Oh man!!! :sad2: :sad2:

Tigger&Belle said:

I've been a fan for a long time. I loved it when the players were my age or a bit older. It didn't feel funny having crushes on them. Now, I feel like a dirty old woman! Nowadays, I am old enough to be their mother!

This was the only one I could find from our last trip. There are other kicking about but I can't find them. I don't take good pictures ate all!

ed132f97.jpg

Here's a couple other silly ones too.......

ed132fc2.jpg

ed1330f7.jpg

ed1330f9.jpg

4's - You are gorgeous!! Your family looks like a lot of fun too! What cool and fun pictures!

I have a Mexico Sombraro photo of my oldest. This is from Sept 2004.

100_0904.jpg

Has Briar check in today? Wonder what she could be doing :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

maybe :banana: :banana:

and some :yay: :yay:

:confused3

Tricia1972 said:
4's - You are gorgeous!! Your family looks like a lot of fun too! What cool and fun pictures!

I have a Mexico Sombraro photo of my oldest. This is from Sept 2004.

100_0904.jpg

Why thank you. We have so much fun together wherever we go. We get a little silly sometimes. :rolleyes1

Love the picture of your little one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter