PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 2a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Briarmom said:
OK, I think I will have a little...

SHOE OF THE DAY with Briarmom since redshoes asked so nicely.

There is a little problem that the designers already have (or are working on having) thier fall collections available for purchase, BUT when I saw these Manolo Blahnik thigh-high boots...well they are so darn sexy.

Enjoy!

NMX9929_mg.jpg

Oh, thank you so perfect for picking up my son at preschool :rotfl: . I really do love them, I would love to live a life that would allow me to wear such boots.

a post for the cause

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

and a chance to use this
:dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance:

yay for Missy...she got the 8000th post!!!

redshoes said:
Oh, thank you so perfect for picking up my son at preschool :rotfl: . I really do love them, I would love to live a life that would allow me to wear such boots.

:rotfl2:

disneymom3- My DH says that the website orbitonline should help you tons with your sprinkling system. Fill out the info about the size of your lot and it will give you all the help you should need.

Briarmom- you have not seen the Devil Wears Prada. That movie was made for you, let me know what you think of it.

Missy- great job :cheer2: .

Froggy (can I call you Froggy)- I'm sorry about the job thing. I'd offer you some BBQ, but we had pizza tonight.

I would love to take a trip to New York.

FroggyinArk said:
yup according to both the people i spoke with today it was relisted for lack of response and they have to interview so many people before filling the jobs.

OMG that just sucks :furious:. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they get their quota of applicants and you get the job soon .

princess pooh- I have been meaning to mention, you looked so perfect on your wedding day. I love your dress.

I just checked and it only took us under a week to go from 7000 to 8000 posts! :cool1: That a record for this thread by far, which is totally funny considering the whole clique criticism is what fired it up. :rotfl2: Glad that we had some new people who found us and realized that we are a friendly group. :teeth:

I have wonderful news, I found my credit card. The shopping spree can continue :) . I found it in a pile of unused swim diapers (the unused thing is very important), think I've been to swimming lessons a few too many times this week?

Tigger&Belle said:
:yay: Yay on the credit card! Time to go internet shopping! :teeth:

It's the little things. Do you think I should purchase the boots or would it make me have to go purchase a whole new pair of none mom jeans to go with them?

edited because: I can't type and chew gum at the same time.

Heading off to bed...gotta get up early so I can get in early & make some extra money! Talk to you all tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter