PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching in photobucket, and I found this, and am laughing :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

chocolate.jpg

thought it would fit right in this place :teeth:

Wench! :rotfl:

Alright, does anyone have Ash's telephone #? Someone text or call her!! :yay:

Hi. I can talk normally here. I started losing my voice an hour ago. Where's Ellery Jane?

Ash had a doctor's appointment today. I don't know exactly what time. She hasn't been heard from since earlier before the appointment. So they ya go. Who knows. :confused3

I can't see any pictures. It's like being at a party and not being able to hear the jokes over the music. :confused3

Wonder how much fun the three PMSers are having right now in Florida?

Ahem. Picture above is :lmao: but NOT DIS appropriate:eek: MM I sent you a PM. Debbiedoo, could you please also delete it from your quote before we have some poofings and points, or worse. . .

Ahem. Picture above is :lmao: but NOT DIS appropriate:eek: MM I sent you a PM. Debbiedoo, could you please also delete it from your quote before we have some poofings and points, or worse. . .

MM, I need a PM. I miss everything good. :sad2:

And to think I was off talking gifted programs on Scrappy's thread!

Nope, sorry to disappoint but still no baby. I've been at the Wal-Mart.

Well, I'd love to stay and continue "chatting"........but I really must go. Yes, yes, I know, you were all hanging on my every word. So sorry. Buh bye now. Buh bye.

Basher babe. :hug:

HI everyone.

Paige...sorry about your voice.:hug:

Everyone else:grouphug:

I got some news that made me happy today. The physiatrist I used to work for came to see me today. He told me he wanted me to start seeing him twice a week for acupuncture on my foot (he is certified in it) for free. He's worried and doesn't want me to have to have surgery. I think I am going to take him up on it. The great thing is he is in the same building so will be easy to get to.

Nope, sorry to disappoint but still no baby. I've been at the Wal-Mart.

So what did the Dr. say? Are you close? Are you scheduled?

Sorry to be no fun guys, but if Bomb got on the naughty mat for what she posted yesterday then that was definitely a potential problem. Post it in the CH though! It definitely belongs there!

So what did the Dr. say? Are you close? Are you scheduled?

Sorry to be no fun guys, but if Bomb got on the naughty mat for what she posted yesterday then that was definitely a potential problem. Post it in the CH though! It definitely belongs there!

Well I'm evidently not very close. I haven't dialated any more, but my cervix has thinned a little so they scheduled me for an induction 6 am Tuesday. She said that it is possible that I could go into labor anytime between now and then but she really didn't think that I would. So I've got to keep busy for the next few days to keep from :upsidedow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter