PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot to say great room Scrap!!!! Eh, other then the headach, nausea, muscle aches, and fever, I am grand:thumbsup2

I do know about this. I lost a good deal of weight a few years ago and kept it off until Egypt.:mad: I did it on my own, walking twice a day and eating right. I am really having a hard time getting into a schedule here. Excuses abound!

I did too! And I really need to get back into it and stop the excuses. I am signed up online and haven't been there in weeks, adn to make matters worse I have a free gym membership that I hardly ever use. :sad2:

lets please remember, we are not meeting to judge each other!! I want to see your eyes, smiles and hear your laughter, that all!

I am still at work :(

I have to pick the kids up at 6:30. No sense leaving now to go get them in 1/2 hr, when it is a 20 minute ride.

lets please remember, we are not meeting to judge each other!! I want to see your eyes, smiles and hear your laughter, that all!

Exactly!!! You are all my friends no matter what size, shape, color, national origin, sexual preference....yada, yada...(did I yada over any good parts??;) )

Although...if you are a Red Sox fan......:sad2:

Hi guys. Sorry about all the folks feeling icky.

I too have to figure out a schedule and routine for weightloss. I was rocking back in Jan and for the 9 months previous to that. Then my lovely MS diagnosis came down the line and I have not gotten my act back together since.

Hi guys. Sorry about all the folks feeling icky.

I too have to figure out a schedule and routine for weightloss. I was rocking back in Jan and for the 9 months previous to that. Then my lovely MS diagnosis came down the line and I have not gotten my act back together since.

Julie I didn't know that, or I did, I blame Andy:hug:

Hi all HAPPY MONDAY is almost over. Had a lazy weekend and a lazier day today.

Angel, where did ya get the name Andy? It brings back memories of my woohah days not hoohah days.

Thanks guys - and even I avoid eye contact when I'm sick.
Give Jake a hug for me will ya Tig?

Remind me to tell you about my honeymoon sometime when we're on MSN...the story is NOT Dis appropriate.:rolleyes1

So I just got home and popped the biscuts in to bake. I have about 10 minutes to catch up. Beef stew that I made yesterday and the biscuts for dinner tonight.

Killer day at work. I am TIRED and HUNGRY!!! I had popcorn for lunch sans ravioli (because I forgot to take that in).

Remind me to tell you about my honeymoon sometime when we're on MSN...the story is NOT Dis appropriate.:rolleyes1

So I just got home and popped the biscuts in to bake. I have about 10 minutes to catch up. Beef stew that I made yesterday and the biscuts for dinner tonight.

Killer day at work. I am TIRED and HUNGRY!!! I had popcorn for lunch sans ravioli (because I forgot to take that in).

:sad2:

Julie I didn't know that, or I did, I blame Andy:hug:

You did I think. Not a big deal. Well, it kinda sucks, but you know what I mean.;) Andy is a pita I am thinking!

I have to go off a teach a class tonight. Got a raise though so it's not too painful. I honestly make an obscene amount of money off these little classes I teach! :banana:

Ineed Ash's phone number STAT!!!!!

I'm sending her something and her phone number is required. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter