PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been drinking. In fact, I'm dang near drunk and Dh is due home any second. Ask me if I care. Ask me if he'll ever find the wine bottle :rotfl2:

Ok ok.....I'll think of the kids and will not do him in this time.....Too bad my uncle Rocco passed away, all it would take is one call to him.

Anyway, gotta feed the hoards. I'll be back later. Got some news about Connor, but I need more time to post. I'll put it in the CH later tonight. Think I have to drink heavily with dinner before I do it (and I have to catch up to you lushes)

He's not smart enought ot look there :lmao: And Tiff needs her VA license to. I eithr need a divorce or cirmnal definse attorney :sad2:

As long as you don't make a habit out of it...I can appear here for a specific matter.

Tell him when he looks for the bottle that you didnt drink it. He did and just doesn't remember. The old Jedi mind trick.

As long as you don't make a habit out of it...I can appear here for a specific matter.

Tell him when he looks for the bottle that you didnt drink it. He did and just doesn't remember. The old Jedi mind trick.

:lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup2

wow, it has been a day here on the thread :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Tiff, everyone here seems to have a lot of work for you :rotfl:

actually tonite here has been calm, that is soooooo unusual.. .

I am going to be here for a few more minutes, then I have a call to make to one of my good friends before I go to bed.

I could use a kahula over here though, but would I make it up at 4:30 :scratchin

have a good night :cloud9: I have to be up early in the morning. . .

enjoying the peace and quiet for the moment, at any given moment around here that can change at any second. . .

I wish it would stop hurting too Angel. :hug: For you, and for Shug, and for everybody.

It's just not good. :sad2:

Hi there...our Earl of Sandwich late lunch turned into probably 5 hours of various activities. :faint: Oh, a word for the wise...don't turn your husband and your 7yo lose in the candy store to buy jelly beans. The 7yo will convince Daddy that getting a little of every flavor is a good idea...almost 2 pounds @ almost 12/pound ends up with $24 worth of jelly beans. Ron will not live this one down. :rotfl2:

Then I kind of whooshed Ron into listening to the DVC lowdown, which was pretty humorous. Not that we're doing that at this place in time--duh, but I still wanted that seed planted. I have ulterior motives. ;) Cathy, when the guy asked if I knew a name of any DVC people I of course was going to give your name, but had a total brain fart and for the life of me couldn't remember your last name...the look on the guy's face was priceless. Oh, he doesn't post on the DIS boards, but sure knows about it and was making all kinds of comments. :rotfl:

I decided not to go mini golfing with my guys and stayed back to take it easy. Will get more or less packed up tonight since we head over to Universal first thing in the morning. I think it's supposed to rain tomorrow, so maybe we'll go to the studios. :cool1:

Things are going ok here. Having fun, but you know problems don't exactly go away even on vacation, do they? :scratchin

Let me try to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter