PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in sunshines. We received news that one of Rebecca's friends drowned in the river and they haven't found his body yet. I am going to take her out for the day and hope she opens up to me. Please, if you pray, pray for his family :sad1:

good afternoon :)

:hug: to you and Rebecca Angel, you 2 have been through so much lately, sending prayers and pixie dust :hug:

last night we bought my daughter her first pet, a little hamster guy, we named him Tanner. He is a tan hamster. This should be interesting with the cat though. . . .

Do you know how long you will have to go to PT? I used to work in the PT dept at the hospital.

NO time for naps..unfortunately..too many things to do .

I didn't know you worked in a hospital...me too.

Angel...:hug: god, not something else for that poor child to deal with. Sending all my thoughts and prayers. How are you feeling?

Paige...:hug: sorry you're feeling lousy.

Threep...it is freakish how much your daughter looks like I did at that age...wonder if she'll have big feet too.

Well...I took the morning shift. DD and I went to the Jiffy Lube, then went to breakfast at the mall, then shopped like fiends. She got the white dress she wanted (plain white satin) for graduation. We also got her play jewelry, two pairs of shoes, a new Cinderella vanity set and cards for her dad. We did NOT get the Webkinz we saw (although I considered it) so I am still not in the cult.

HI Lara~

I don't work in the Rehab Dept any longer but I do work at the hospital.

Sounds like you have had a busy day too.

HI Lara~

I don't work in the Rehab Dept any longer but I do work at the hospital.

Sounds like you have had a busy day too.

Yup....but now it's DH's turn with my daughter (they're going to lunch and the movies...a daddy daughter date). DS has fallen asleep and I'm going to catch up on my Dising and take a nap!

Just checking in sunshines. We received news that one of Rebecca's friends drowned in the river and they haven't found his body yet. I am going to take her out for the day and hope she opens up to me. Please, if you pray, pray for his family :sad1:

I am praying for you and your family. :hug:

Be back in a little while, finished with some housework, off to take a nap, then have to go to work, too much to do and not enough time.

Oh Angel. I'm so sorry. They will be in my prayers. :hug:
good afternoon :)

:hug: to you and Rebecca Angel, you 2 have been through so much lately, sending prayers and pixie dust :hug:

last night we bought my daughter her first pet, a little hamster guy, we named him Tanner. He is a tan hamster. This should be interesting with the cat though. . . .
Good luck with Tanner! We had a hamster (Spike) and he used to crawl all over our cat. Good luck with Tanner.

Just another semi-quick flashing appearance from me. We're back from Zach's baseball games, eating lunch and starting laundry...oh, and signing wills. :scared: I think that we flipped Alyssa out a bit with the possibilty that something could happen to us both, the poor thing. The knowledge that she would then have her brothers to raise didn't freak her out at least.

We're going to head out to do some shopping after the first load of laundry is done.

Hey all! I'm pulling a Tig and making this a quick flash appearance.
Angel, I am so sorry for Rebecca. I pray for his family and for her. I know this will be hard on her on top of everything else that has happened recently.

Hugs to everyone!

Hey you! Tig! How are you?
I'm doing...oops, can't say ok. :rotfl: How about pretty good, although very tired of the running around? Nevermind packing--I haven't even started that yet. How about you?

I hope everyone who isn't feeling too great is feeling better soon. :hug:

I'll be back soon.

Howdy, friends. Just popping in to say hey. :teeth:

Angel, I don't even know what to say. It's just one thing after another for Rebecca, isn't it? :grouphug:

My mom irritates me. She's bugging me to come over to her house for dinner AGAIN, and guess what she wants (me) to cook. Tacos. :lmao: I think I'm gonna order some takeout (NOT tacos) with the kids and watch a movie at home tonight instead.

How's everyone feeling/doing/etc.?

Oh Angel. I'm so sorry. They will be in my prayers. :hug:

Good luck with Tanner! We had a hamster (Spike) and he used to crawl all over our cat. Good luck with Tanner.

Thanks, I am afraid of disaster, and I hope that the cat will accept somewhat, he is in his cage, but my cat is one of those jealous kinds, this shall be interesting. I have already explained this all to my daughter about the cat not accepting.

Angel...I am so sorry.:hug:

Hi everyone. I'm back. Did you miss me?:rolleyes1

I think it's a pizza night...I am already in my jammies.

Afternoon all.... I havent done a single thing today. Im still in my jammies. I think I will take a shower and put new ones on and flop again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter