PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Myst explained to me this is a continuation of the film 28 days..........and she said they left if open for a sequel. So I wondered if they'll then have 28 years..........she said 28 months will come first of course, then 28 years. Then 28 decades, 28 centuries and 28 millenia. So, I couldn't even think of the millenia, she had to come up with that one. What's after that then? Anybody? Anybody? Beuller?

So Myst explained to me this is a continuation of the film 28 days..........and she said they left if open for a sequel. So I wondered if they'll then have 28 years..........she said 28 months will come first of course, then 28 years. Then 28 decades, 28 centuries and 28 millenia. So, I couldn't even think of the millenia, she had to come up with that one. What's after that then? Anybody? Anybody? Beuller?

28 days later ;)

myst just made the 78000th post on this thread....

we talk too much,,lol

oh yeah,, hi.

and dd is getting her hair done for her very first formal dance at the moment.. then its into the dress.. and i have to help the bopt get into his monkey suit... so we wil likely be posting pics after while.. maybe.. if you're luckyy.

at the moment this thread has more posts than the entire wpasadi board does..lol..

we are catching up to the angels around the world thread...

we have out posted the tagliarchy. at least in the last year

we have outposted the yaya's for the last year...

also the pop'ers, and a couple others.

:lmao: I thought you were personally trying to get us past another group Froggy! Ohhh a formal. Yes we do need pics!

only 11 people have postd more than i have.. and can you guess who the most posts came from?????

no fair going to look either. guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter