PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of food, I'd better start thinking of food myself...maybe Quiznos...decisions, decisions.

I love Quiznos, because they have avocado. They make some darn good subs. :thumbsup2

You know what? After much self reflection, I have concluded that I know absolutely nothing of any importance.

However, I know plenty enough to get me into trouble with you all.

ERGO.........I should quit my job and travel from PMS house to PMS house just bumming off all of you and getting into trouble.

Paige, start with my house. I'll feed you, and sit up all night talking about what we don't know. It'll rock. ::yes::

Uh oh Angel. :hug:

Jello, and cheese and milk for me. And the jello has real cherries in it. Yum. Cherries are almost as good as cranberries.

I'm going to make a tomato sandwich, on whole wheat bread. And a lot of water. But I'd rather eat Taco Bell.

I seemed to have lost a post. Did anyone see it? I know I posted after I got home from the store. :confused3

I had Boar's Head Salsalito Turkey, Veggie Cheese (Swiss cheese flavored) and fresh spinach wrap. The wrap was whole wheat, low carb. And I also had a pear. YUM!

No, I posted it here after I got home. Saying hello, I went looking for crocs and a little something to tig and LB. I know I posted. :confused3

I had Boar's Head Salsalito Turkey, Veggie Cheese (Swiss cheese flavored) and fresh spinach wrap. The wrap was whole wheat, low carb. And I also had a pear. YUM!

Did you get that at Publix? I love to get sandwiches from the Deli there, too. And from Nature's Table.

Do you guys have a Nature's Table where you live?

Did you get that at Publix? I love to get sandwiches from the Deli there, too. And from Nature's Table.

Do you guys have a Nature's Table where you live?

No Nature's Table here that I know of.

MJ, that just sounds like such a sophisticated lunch. I'm really afraid to meet you, you know. I'm too Walmartish for someone like you. You and Briarmom both. And I know there are others I'm forgetting.

Oh by the way, Briarmom, told my dh I needed a new pair of work shoes because the lining is coming loose in mine (that's right, I have only one), and he said there are only 8 weeks left in the school year surely I can make do until then. I tell you that just to torture you. ;)

Phors, maybe you aren't looking carefully enough. Are you sure you're looking right where you left it? Maybe someone put something on top of it.

I figured that since I was talking about buying some crocs some of you would have been all over that.
I wonder where it went. I hope I didn't post it on the "My granmother died today" thread or something like that.

I figured that since I was talking about buying some crocs some of you would have been all over that.
I wonder where it went. I hope I didn't post it on the "My granmother died today" thread or something like that.

Me too :eek:

My stomach hurts and I am dizzy....will dayquil help? I thought that was more cold like stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter