PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? After much self reflection, I have concluded that I know absolutely nothing of any importance.

However, I know plenty enough to get me into trouble with you all.

ERGO.........I should quit my job and travel from PMS house to PMS house just bumming off all of you and getting into trouble.

be still my heart!

:faint:

;)

Good morning all :grouphug:

BOMB!! Welcome home!! :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

Tig - I understand. My dad died 28 years ago, tomorrow.

3P - OOO LA LA!

MM - He's on a show called Mindfreak on A&E. Awesome illusionist, also does other freaky stuff. Eye candy as icing on the cake. :thumbsup2

Paige - Young people call that backpacking through Europe. :rotfl:

Hello there friends! :wave:

I only have a minute - I'm at a nice internet cafe in Dublin. We just finished our week of family reunion here. The last of hubby's siblings and their families got on the plane this morning, and now the working portion of our trip begins. We had a great time with them, but I'm exhausted from playing tour guide to such a large group. It's good to just be us again, doing what we do.

We moved into a little self catering flat in the south part of Dublin this morning. We have meetings the next couple of days, and we'll be teaching a seminar at a church this weekend. Tuesday we leave for the Czech Republic for a few days at a conference there, then back to Ireland for 2 more seminars and a bunch more meetings before we come home.

The weather has been freakishly warm and sunny since we got here. I hardly know what to do with myself - I haven't needed my umbrella once since we got here, and apparently it's been colder at home in Florida than it has been here! I understand a bunch of you have had crappy weather, too.

I hope you're all well, and I'll come back by when I can. Hugs and kisses to everybody.

Hi Paigey...I'm doing good...just feeling a little dizzy right now. I am going to go and grab something to eat.

So what is everyone having for lunch? I'm trying a new instant Thai meal...If I hate it I'll just have popcorn.

Is it weird that I just unpacked 2 HUGE boxes full of Gymboree clothes and (as I unwrapped each outfit) planned what day of the trip each kid would wear them? :confused3

Nope, that is what I do!!!! Love my Gymboree. DD6 is outgrowing it though, just not caring for the styles on her. :sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter