PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...........I think you did. Everybody it was Chuck!!!!!! :rotfl:

Feels like a no sleep kind of night. Guess that's what happens when I have a full sleep the day before. :confused3

It wasn't me! I was hard at work! Now I'm home washing a load of clothes.
Can someone tell me again why I love my DD7? The girls were up tonight when I got home from work. DH was letting them watch "The year without a Santa Claus" on NBC. I was putting them to bed and leaning over kissing DD12, when DD7 pipes up "I see Mama's blubber!" Yes, I'm sure there is a reason I love her!

Hey! :wave:

What ever are we going to do for imsorry's 50th bday? It is coming up.
I think I'll put her in my siggy....

L107ANGEL said:
Is that like playing hide the pickle :rotfl:

It was from your non-husband. ;)

We are off to Cairo. I will talk to you all later.

Theres alot of men I am not married to, can you be more specific :confused3

Aaaahhhhhhhh....another morning of lets play "run to the bus". Such a fun game. We play it on a regular basis here, anybody else??

Hi and bye, Bomb!

Good morning, Everyone :wave:

Warning: If I happen to get up enough nerve to go to the meet in March....I am a hugger. I can't help myself. :confused3

Off to work, tolater :wave2:

Have a good day, teva!
My teen DDs play, "Let's scream at each other when we are running late" here. - it is just a fantabulous start to the day - I have such a headache now...................

Good morning. I'm up early this morning. DH has a 7:00 work meeting so I get the pleasure of picking up ds from hockey this morning at 6:30 am. Mornings are not my thing. :sad2:

Morning all! Good news. DH just emailed and we now have verbal orders to Tampa! Looks like we will detach in Sept. and report in Oct. Now, off to find all the info I can about the area.

Anyone else have news to share this beautiful December morn?

Mickey Fliers said:
Morning all! Good news. DH just emailed and we now have verbal orders to Tampa! Looks like we will detach in Sept. and report in Oct. Now, off to find all the info I can about the area.

Anyone else have news to share this beautiful December morn?

Congrats on the move! I would love to move back down south. I really miss North Carolina. We are just biding our time until we go back.
I wouldn't mind moving to Florida but DH says its too far south so no further than north Georgia for us. Someday.......

What does DH do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter