Please upgrade to Verandah

that is why we love you Barb.. the Queen of DCL! If anyone should get an upgrade "just because I would like one" it is you and Tony.. heck they should give you "frequent sailor miles"

But what great PR for DCL to get Barb and Tony the Roy or Walt Suite....... Ye gads, what will it take, 50 cruises?????? Talk about vicarious orgies for a lot of folks! Talk about people who deserve an upgrade for the amazing free publicity that DCL gets from them! Can you imagine the trip report?

Carla

If it was that easy..I would have been begging a loooooooong time ago! I would love a verandah!!
Can't afford it this time..maybe next time. :(

Our first cruise we had a verandah but we only stayed in the room to sleep a little and shower. Most of our time was spent out doing stuff. The next cruise we took we bought the inside cabin on the 7th deck and liked it enough that for our next cruise in January (for TWO weeks) we also booked an inside cabin on the 7th deck. I'm not sure that I would want an upgrade .... except maybe the Walt Disney Suite!

Naaaa .... I'll stay inside.:smooth:

Don't forget it never hurts to ask at the port for a paid upgrade. On our 7 day western I was able to go from a Category 9 to a Category 4 for 365 dollars FAR less than purchasing it originally! That was supposed to be the price to go from 9 to 5 but the woman said they needed 5's, how about a 4!
I couldn't get my credit card out fast enough!

Alex,

That was exactly the info I've been looking for, Thanks! Do you ask when you check in or is there a special desk to request and pay for upgrades?

You can ask at any check in desk. They will go check and if there is one, someone just goes to another desk to pay but they keep checking you in.

Oh come on now...where's that Disney magic when you need it? Hey OP, I'll be sending pixie dust your way *~*~*~*~* ! Here's wishing all of us DISer's upgrades! That's what Disney is all about, that extra special touch... ;)

Relax everyone! He was kidding!!! :Pinkbounc :) :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter