Please take it away! (BRING BACK OFF KILTER!!)*THERE IS A PETITION*

1. A Stu Hart Wrestling show
2. Degrassi Live (bonus points if they can get Drake to reprise his role, of course ;))
3. Wayne Gretzky's Show Down
4. scrub the whole show idea and put in a ride similar to Expedition Everest with Big Foot instead of Yeti.
5. Bobsled ride
6. Lumberjacks throwing axes at Justin Bieber cutouts.

7. A pickup street hockey game next to the beer kiosk. Must be over 44 inches to play.

I may have missed it, but has anyone noticed or heard if you can hear the chainsaws over at the Beach Club or Boardwalk? Just wondering....

I was at BCV facing WS and never heard the chainsaws. Didn't keep the balcony door open though. Nor did I hear them while walking back and forth. I did hear Smashmouth. They were LOUD.

Didn't stop and watch the whole show but they seemed to run the chainsaws in short bursts, not continuously or anything.

I'm trying to think...

What kind of act would represent Canada well? (I'm Canadian and I still can't think of any one type)

bob-and-doug-mckenzie-i6_zps7ce43b12.jpg

We always spent money on beer when we saw them.

We did too. You must go into the pub to get a black-and-tan, but we just would get it to go then enjoy it at Off-Kilter. it's been one of our best traditions. If we aren't going to sit and enjoy off-Kilter with our beers, then we won't take the time to go into the pub.

We always got fish & chips in the UK (and other snacks/drinks) to eat while watching Off Kilter sets. :(

It would be at least tolerable if I were able to watch the show while devouring a Beaver Tail with real Canadian maple.

I haven't seen it yet, but I live in rural NH and the sound of chainsaws to me is nothing more than neighbors putting up their winter wood for heat!!!! NOT a sound I love. Rather irritating, actually. When I get to EP next spring, I'll have to pay attention to the times guide and make a point to be someplace else far away when this group is performing...... :headache:

But the problem is you can hear the chain saws from all over WS. We were watching the drummers in Japan being invaded by chain saws. Awful

We always spent money on beer when we saw them.

We did as well. It was a tradition that we miss.

Yes Disney PLEASE. Get RID of the Lumberjack debacle.

There is a petition on Facebook - Save Off Kilter

Highly doubt Off Kilter will be back, at least not in their previous positions.

got to wonder if the replacement won't be worse than the lumberjacks. If they replace them with anything at all.

Mosquitoes.

They can let go a huge batch of the ones from Northern Manitoba, and guests can see if they can out run them.

But the problem is you can hear the chain saws from all over WS. We were watching the drummers in Japan being invaded by chain saws. Awful

We did as well. It was a tradition that we miss.

Yes Disney PLEASE. Get RID of the Lumberjack debacle.

THAT is horrid. Talk about ruining the magic!! And Walt was concerned because a cowboy walked through Tomorrowland...... :sad2:

A Facebook petition? LOL

You guys are wasting your time. Its better to just email Guest Services with your complaint.

E

If you want to send an email:

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Combining the chainsaw show and Frozen has some potential.

Fat_City_Ice_sculpture_1.jpg

Especially if we can get Bill Murray (I mean Phil Conners) to play.

ghd-11835-ice.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter