• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Respond ONLY if you will be there Celebration Weekend

We'll be there the 7th through the 14th. We arrive the afternoon of the 7th and we plan on hitting the MK after we check in. I know it will probably be very crowded by then, but we'll be happy just to do some shopping, eat dinner, ride whatever we can, and just soak up the Disney atmosphere (and since it was only $3 for the extra day on our park hopper MYW passes, we won't feel like we're wasting a day on our tickets!). On Sunday, we have ressies at the Mother's Day brunch, so it will be an Epcot day for us.

We will be there May 6-11. 5 of us staying at BWI and the Poly. I hope the UG is way off on crowd prediction. Maybe only all of us disboard people will be there then! (wishful thinking, huh?)

Gee, should I take offense to this post since it is singling out people going at other times? :)

Just kidding.

I am going May 6-12 and am styaing at the board walk! I can't wait to see the new castle! THe prictures in the "best castle" thread are so beautiful!

Can't Wait to see the mouse and the sun!!!

May 1-8 Pop century.. first trip ::MickeyMo

WE will be arriving sat May 7th through May 11th staying onsite at Beach club

My family (of 5) will be there! We leave May 2nd and are staying until May 11th. We are staying on property at the Pop Century Resort. We are EXCITED!!!! Just 4 days to go!

:cool1: :earsboy: :cheer2:

We will be there May 5-11 and staying at Pop Century. Ready to go!! :Pinkbounc

We'll be there, staying offsite 4/4 - 4/8.

We're used to WDW in May. No crowds, easy lines, calm pace, getting to do everything we want when we want to... I had no idea the kickoff was an "event" or I would have scheduled around it! Now I'm pretty bummed because my friends who visit during typical school breaks have told so many "crowd" horror stories.

What kinds of crowds are we talking about? Christmas/New Years week crowds, or just busier-than-normal-May crowds? Hour-long lines and FastPasses all spoken for?

I'm beginning to think this would be the trip to try out Universal instead... :confused3

Normally, when we go in May, we have the place to ourselves. I'm thinking it's going to be a bit more crowded but like Christmas week...No Way! In most of the country the kids are in their last few weeks of school!

We are going the 3-10 staying at DTD hotel (Best Western LBV) I am a little worried about the crowds but I really can't wait until my 4 and 2 yr old Princesses see the castle for the first time!
:banana: :banana: 4 Daysleft! :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter