Please Respond ONLY if you will be there Celebration Weekend

Hello!

I am arriving on the 6th and leaving on the 13th. I am staying offsite at the Doubletree Club LBV. Can't wait! :banana:

We're arriving May 3rd through the 8th. Staying with our DD who is a CM--so technically we're 'off-property'--but she lives right behind MK so it feels like being 'on property' to me--except for the cleaning and vacuuming I do to help out! LOL!! :-)

DH and I will be there May 1st through 7th at BWV. I'm going to the press event and DH is tagging along.

We will be at Pop Century From May 6th to May 14th and then at Holiday Inn/MCO till the 15th. I have my fingers crossed the 7-9th aren't too bad but I am armed with touring plans and a good attitude. I hope everyone has great trips!

My husband and I will be there - without our kids - May 5 thru 10 at the Swan!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Lives4Disney :earsgirl:

We will be there from the 7th through the 20th at OKW. :cheer2:

We will be there May 4-8- My Dh has a conference there that came up last minutes so we are joining him (we were just there in April) at the Hyatt Grand Cyprus

May 7 - 13 at POFQ. Me, DS, DD. I agree with a previous poster, MK can be really crowded. We went there last year (first week of May) and in the early afternoon, it was pretty crowded. Toontown Fair area was the worse.

May 2nd to 13th here. I intend to avoid Disney parks for the most part from May 5th to 8th (although do intend seeing Fantasmic Sat 7th I hope). We will do Universal and Kennedy Space Center those days and then will do Disney May 3, 4 and from May 9 to 12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter