• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Check In At The Door!!

Am I here? I do not know... :bounce:
Gee, let's see if the green bouncie shows up, since the pinkbouncie won't co-operate.
Keep pinnin',
agnes!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh...is the server down? I can't get this post to work...
Hmmmmmmmmm...Th post finally showed up, but it took quite a while. Anybody else having problems with the pink bouncie?

Hi All-- I have been away for awhile - family situations just seemed to keep popping up - finally I am able to resume where I left off - The scary thing is I was just worried about catching up with pins - Now I see I am so far behind - between the new location and all the new computer speak I will never catch up. I never even figured out how to add clip-art!! LOL

Think there is any hope for me????

Anyway I have missed all my friends and I am glad to be back and thank God all are well at home.

I will be popping in from now on - SO hello to all the newbies and hopefully we will be able to trade!!!:rolleyes:

deirdre
DIZKNEYBABE

Hi!

Just checking in. Trying to learn all the new things, but
having fun while I'm doing it.

Cathy:p :bounce: :wave:

WOW !! this new board is a Lot to learn. But Deb and I like it so far :)

Hope everyone had a nice spring and Cant wait for SUMMER !!!

Hooray!!!!!:bounce: :pinkbounc I finally got in!!!

Hi everyone:wave: missed ya!!!

Leslie

:bounce: Fa la la la la..I'm finally in!

Oh, the pain.. the withdrawals....

Glad to see Y'all again!

Kathy

I, state your name... oops, wrong movie.

Actually I just followed the trail of empty Pepsi cans from Z & X's dad. Steve always did know how to find the party.

Michael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter