• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Check In At The Door!!

MZDavis

Mouseketeer
We would hate to think we left anyone behind! Check in here with us so we won't have to send out a search party for you!!

"LEAVE NO PIN COLLECTOR BEHIND!!!

Wow, I think I made it in and even got the time zone correct.:bounce:

I think I'm missing pieces of my signature.

Could you all check under your seats and see if some of my signature may have slid back during landing?:jester:

Boy a new home............and new things to get used to. :bounce: I need to figure it all outred ........looks difficult to me !!!!
Barbara

Wow, lost some of my signature line as well.

Checking in but not wake enough to negotiate new stuff yet:confused: looks like fun though.
Cass

I'm here! Sheeez. I only just found you guys last week or so. Now, I have to go on a scavenger hunt to keep up with you!

you didn't move just because I found you did you????? LOL

Chris:p

Present and accounted for! Still have to adjust a few things but all in all things look great!

Wow, this is great - thanks to everyone for all their hard work.lovingthemouse and figmentforever :)

I made it, too. Will take a little getting used to, but I like it!

I am glad you did this, I did not realize we had to go through the whole process of logging in.

Wanda

Signed in, don't know if I'm in the right timezone, but that has nothing to do with the computer.

Was looking at the buttons below the comments, and read "pm" as "pin" and thought we had a a PIN button - couldn't imagine what that was going to do, but sounds interesting. If I sent Figgy an empty private message, I apologize -LOL!

The boards look great!:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter