Please Check In At The Door!!

Just returned from WDW and you change everything on me! I'm here now, although I would rather be back there.:earsgirl:

Been missing in action for a bit. But "THE HAT" and I are here.

Fixin up the house to sell it. Havin a New Grand Baby. Looks like I have an excuse for everything

Life has been a blurrrrrr.

I'm (also DW) goin to Disney World. 5/11 thru 5/21.

john59

Hi everyone,

I guess I am a little late checking in but I'm still around. I'm actually in Morocco right now for work so I haven't been able to read much on the boards lately. SO far, this new location seems pretty cool - lots of neat new features. Anyway, I got to spend a day in Paris on my way here so I saw the Main Gate for Disenyland Paris and walked around their version of Downtown Disney - even bought a few pins!!!! Imagine that :D And for all you Hard ROck fans - we ate dinner there and yep - I bought pins there too.

I guess I better run.....

Take care,
Joanna
dvcmickey on DIS and PinPics

don't forget me....I finally made it tooo...just missing some stuff, but I made it!
HOlycow
(Who is tired of the cow and looking for some new clip art at this time!):) :)

Wow go to Disneyland for a few days and see what happens.

I am here and trying to figure out the new board.
Can someone tell me what happened in the Pin Survivor thread?

Denise:pinkbounc

Just back from WDW and while we were away...something happened!! Part of my signiture is missing and I'm old and not usually happy with change, but for you guys I'll try hard...This is going to take some getting used to...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter