• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Please check behind me!!

HappyGrumpy

DIS Veteran
4 times on on 3 different Macs I have gone to ABD and looked at the Rates and Dates for Italy Signature.

When you do, it pulls up the dates and $$ for the Regular Italy trip. If I call right now to 'book" will they honor the rate that is linked to that page even if it's a mistake?

Please try it and see what happens. Make sure you click on the rates and dates
on the bottom right hand side of the screen to see what I am talking about!!

HG

4 times on on 3 different Macs I have gone to ABD and looked at the Rates and Dates for Italy Signature.

When you do, it pulls up the dates and $$ for the Regular Italy trip. If I call right now to 'book" will they honor the rate that is linked to that page even if it's a mistake?

Please try it and see what happens. Make sure you click on the rates and dates
on the bottom right hand side of the screen to see what I am talking about!!

HG

Wishful thinking, I see what you are talking abuot but if you click on the tab at for the rates and dates for the Signature trip it pulls up the correct dates and whiel it pulls up the regular rates it also pulls up the regular dates and ABD will only honor the rates for those dates.

Wishful thinking, I see what you are talking abuot but if you click on the tab at for the rates and dates for the Signature trip it pulls up the correct dates and whiel it pulls up the regular rates it also pulls up the regular dates and ABD will only honor the rates for those dates.

Hey I had to try!!
If we go with ABD at all It will be many a macaroni lunches and dinners coming over the next several months.

Thx Tozzie!

HG

I have a Mac and I tried it and the three signature dates came up for me without any problem.

Have you tried going into your internet options and deleting your cookies and files?

I have a Mac and I tried it and the three signature dates came up for me without any problem.

Have you tried going into your internet options and deleting your cookies and files?

As stated by HG in his first post the signature dates come up just fine until you go to the right side of the screen under trip at a glace and go down to trip prices and click on rates and dates and that is where the regular trip rates and dates come up. I am not surprised as I think the IT department is a big Joke to begin with and needs to be revamped with people who actually know what they are doing.

Yeah I did, Your right the 3 dates are there however if you look to the right of the screen and click on the blue rates and dates it pulls up the other Italy dates and $$ which is crazy!

Thanks for taking a look really appreciate it!:thumbsup2

Hey I had to try!!
If we go with ABD at all It will be many a macaroni lunches and dinners coming over the next several months.

Thx Tozzie!

HG

I hear ya on that one. Eating is over rated anyway right?:rotfl:

I still can't commit due to the price. My heart says yes, my head says "heck no!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter