Playstation 2 owners

cmbelle

Chocoholic extraordinaire
We have the game "Kingdom Hearts", and I love it. My 7 yo DS and I play together every night. He has seen Disney characters in the game, which has sparked his interest to watch the movies. It is great fun, and we have fun together. I just had to share.

My Ds is going to get this for Valentines. He is 10 and more into the action games but he will love having a game that his mom will play with him.

Jordan's mom

my dd has that game and is addicted....shes 20 , so its not just for kids....i havent really watched that much of it, but those kind of games make me dizzy...check out some of the other disney games for ps2 ...i think there are a whole series of sports ones...(mickey and the gang play football, soccer etc..) your kids may enjoy these as well.:jester:
gangborda.gif

We just got it last week. My boys are already addicted to it, and so are me & DH! It's a really cool game. :)

My 4-year-old DD can outplay my 30-year-old DH on this game, and we bought the game for him! It really is lots of fun for the whole family!

This game is great. I am stuck in the Little Mermaid section when you have to fight Ursala. But it is fun.

I've read that there may be a Kingdom Hearts II. I'd get it as soon as it came out. My son and I play together, so we have a ton of fun. It's the reason why we got the Playstation II in the first place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter