Planning our 1st Trip...Questions

TexanInBrazilandBackAgain

Earning My Ears
We're a family of 5 -- me, DH, and 3 boys, ages 21, 18 and almost 14 at time of travel.

Due to college schedules, we are extremely limited in our time frame, so will be in Orlando Dec 16 to 21 or 22.

I've used Undercover Tourist to check the crowd calendar and plan our "what day for what park" accordingly; we are planning on hitting Universal as well, because we have some Harry Potter fans.

We are NOT staying on site either place. Yes, I know the benefits. Yes, I realize we're missing out on some magic and perks. But cost (due in large part to the make-up of our family, plus timing of the trip) is just insane. So, PLEASE, no "well, if you splurge and stay on site, then...." type stuff. It's just.not.feasible.

That said -- UNIVERSAL: How much time is needed for seeing both sides of Harry Potter? If we do a single-day, park-hopper ticket.....would we be able to see all the HP stuff (both parks)? Assume we are there open to close. And if so, would we then *also* have time to see anything else in either park? Or it would be strictly a HP day?

We would NOT splurge on the Express Pass, either; not staying on site, it's $$$ to add it on.

Over to WDW -- after thoroughly exploring the website, reading about every attraction in every park (and I do mean *every*), we feel comfortable doing only 3-day, single park tickets and skipping AK. (I know, I know....) Would someone look over my "what we plan to do" list for each park and give me a general "Yes, you'll have time for those things" or "no, not a chance"? Pretty please?

We haven't bought tix yet, and aren't w/in 30 days yet to get FP, so this is not a schedule (and I will consult maps to plan when to do what), just a "we'd like to hit....." list. I *think* it's more than reasonable, with maybe MK being too packed.

Hollywood Studios --

FP for Rock-n-Roller
FP for Slinky Dog Dash (skip if we can't get the FP/line is too long)
FP Star Tours ride
see the SW: Galaxy Far Far Away Show
explore the Launch Bay area
*trying to talk the family into Indiana Jones, they are not on board
eat somewhere in the park

Magic Kingdom --
FP for 7DMT (skip this if we can't get FP/line is too long)
FP for BTM
FP for Space Mountain
? Jungle Cruise
Pirates of the Caribbean
Mickey's PhilharMagic Show
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
?Haunted Mansion
?check out Swiss Family Tree House
*really trying to talk family into Small World, they are not on board
eat in the park

I have a feeling some of that will have to go, yes? We aren't staying on site, and we're not doing MVMCP, so it's an "out by 6 pm" day. The stuff w/? can be dropped if need be. Thoughts?? How similar are 7DMT and BTM?

Epcot --
lunch/dinner reservations (not decided which one yet) so we can do Candelight Processional
FP Test Track (family is undecided on either)
FP: Mission Space (green)
Figment
explore the Norway Stave Church area/museum
wander world showcase before/after the lunch/dinner reservation and before CP
FP: IllumiNations

Questions -- the whole family says "Unless the cars are *fast*, Test Track doesn't sound worth it..." -- can anyone comment? And, how exactly does it work, 6 people to a car, but you customize the vehicle stats.....? Would the 5 of us have a 6th random person? Would all 6 need to agree on the vehicle stats? I'm not 100% clear on how this ride/experience works....?

General Question -- can I make dining reservations *before* we buy our tickets? (thinking mainly of the Candlelight Processional experience)?? Or only once we've bought the park tix? Remember, not staying on site....(and, if not staying on site, can we still make res right away?) Because we're already inside the 180 day window, some of those are already booking up.....

Thanks for any suggestions, tips, feedback, etc. I'm trying to research the heck out of this (I did go to WDW as a teen some 30-ish years ago), but not overplan us either....I know the days of "just walk the park, get in line, ride what you want" are basically over but trying to evoke that feel a little bit by scheduling the few FPs and then meandering between them, vs. trying to hit every.last.thing. in the park.

Welcome to the DIS!

To answer a few questions:
- In regard to Test Track, I wouldn't worry in advance about creating the vehicle stats. It's an ancillary part of the attraction that really has no basis on the outcome. Yes, you'll have a single rider in your car to fill the last seat.

- You can make your dining reservations beginning 180 days out.

We're a family of 5 -- me, DH, and 3 boys, ages 21, 18 and almost 14 at time of travel.

Due to college schedules, we are extremely limited in our time frame, so will be in Orlando Dec 16 to 21 or 22.

I've used Undercover Tourist to check the crowd calendar and plan our "what day for what park" accordingly; we are planning on hitting Universal as well, because we have some Harry Potter fans.

We are NOT staying on site either place. Yes, I know the benefits. Yes, I realize we're missing out on some magic and perks. But cost (due in large part to the make-up of our family, plus timing of the trip) is just insane. So, PLEASE, no "well, if you splurge and stay on site, then...." type stuff. It's just.not.feasible.

That said -- UNIVERSAL: How much time is needed for seeing both sides of Harry Potter? If we do a single-day, park-hopper ticket.....would we be able to see all the HP stuff (both parks)? Assume we are there open to close. And if so, would we then *also* have time to see anything else in either park? Or it would be strictly a HP day?

We would NOT splurge on the Express Pass, either; not staying on site, it's $$$ to add it on.

Over to WDW -- after thoroughly exploring the website, reading about every attraction in every park (and I do mean *every*), we feel comfortable doing only 3-day, single park tickets and skipping AK. (I know, I know....) Would someone look over my "what we plan to do" list for each park and give me a general "Yes, you'll have time for those things" or "no, not a chance"? Pretty please?

We haven't bought tix yet, and aren't w/in 30 days yet to get FP, so this is not a schedule (and I will consult maps to plan when to do what), just a "we'd like to hit....." list. I *think* it's more than reasonable, with maybe MK being too packed.

Hollywood Studios --

FP for Rock-n-Roller
FP Star Tours ride

Magic Kingdom --
FP for BTM
FP for Space Mountain
? Jungle Cruise
Pirates of the Caribbean
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
?Haunted Mansion
eat in the park

I have a feeling some of that will have to go, yes? We aren't staying on site, and we're not doing MVMCP, so it's an "out by 6 pm" day. The stuff w/? can be dropped if need be. Thoughts?? How similar are 7DMT and BTM?

Epcot --
lunch/dinner reservations (not decided which one yet) so we can do Candelight Processional
Figment

Questions -- the whole family says "Unless the cars are *fast*, Test Track doesn't sound worth it..." -- can anyone comment? And, how exactly does it work, 6 people to a car, but you customize the vehicle stats.....? Would the 5 of us have a 6th random person? Would all 6 need to agree on the vehicle stats? I'm not 100% clear on how this ride/experience works....?

General Question -- can I make dining reservations *before* we buy our tickets? (thinking mainly of the Candlelight Processional experience)?? Or only once we've bought the park tix? Remember, not staying on site....(and, if not staying on site, can we still make res right away?) Because we're already inside the 180 day window, some of those are already booking up.....

Thanks for any suggestions, tips, feedback, etc. I'm trying to research the heck out of this (I did go to WDW as a teen some 30-ish years ago), but not overplan us either....I know the days of "just walk the park, get in line, ride what you want" are basically over but trying to evoke that feel a little bit by scheduling the few FPs and then meandering between them, vs. trying to hit every.last.thing. in the park.

I think your plan sounds feasible. I would allow for flexibility. You are going at a busy time, so lines may be long. If you were to drop anything from your MK day, I would suggest Aladdin’s Magic Carpets, as they are basically another Dumbo ride and more exciting for young kids. And I do not find 7DMT and BTMRR to be that similar. Both are worth the ride, but BTMRR is less smooth and more exciting.

As for making your dining reservations, you do not need to wait for your tickets. In fact they go pretty fast, so I would recommend making them soon.

As for Test Track, not our favorite ride. There is the possibility of a sixth person being placed in the car with you as there is a single rider line. While going through the line, you will be split into two groups to design your car(s). And you will see many of your stats there, and some at the end. It is interesting, and worth a ride IMO, and DD 9yr old likes doing it. I personally would choose Soaring, which is amazing. Oh, and when the car does get on the track, it goes about as fast as you do on the freeway, but it is open air.

As for US, you can do in one day, and should have time to do more of the parks. You will have to get the tickets that let you in both parks, so more expensive. It really depends on the crowds and how long you decide to spend wandering the areas. I will say that we do love IOA, and there are some great experiences there.

If Harry Potter is your main goal, yes, you can do all of both HP lands with a one day park-to-park ticket. You would also have time for a few other things outside HP lands, but not everything. I did 2 day park-to-park early last year, and outside of the HP lands, we were kind of running out of stuff to do the second day. Just too many simulators that seem similar for my taste there.

At HS, you should be able to do all you have mentioned. Try to get the others on board for the Indiana Jones stunt show. It's a great show! And no need for a FP for it. The venue it's in is very big.

The rest of your plans I think are very doable with a full day in each of those parks.

Test Track, at its fastest, goes about 70 mph into a banked curve. Sure, not too much more thrilling than riding down an interstate in a convertible, but still fun.

Hollywood Studios --

FP for Rock-n-Roller
FP Star Tours ride

Magic Kingdom --
FP for BTM
FP for Space Mountain
? Jungle Cruise
Pirates of the Caribbean
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
?Haunted Mansion
eat in the park

Epcot --
Figment

My family liked Indiana Jones, however they did not love it. It is fine if you have time.

You are going at a time when DHS is decorated for the Holidays. I would plan to spend the evening there. I know most folks do not like DHS dining however my family does, so I would eat in the park.

My family loves Epcot. We enjoy TT a lot and never skip it. The decorations are lovely, and here is plenty to see just visiting the WC and the Storytellers. There are Holiday kiosks with nice options to try that are not available at other times of the year. I would reserve your CP meal as soon as you decide which meal you want. On Monday Gary Sinise is there and we are booked.

MK; what day have you chosen? WE are there the same time as you.

I would suggest you get to MK early and RD this park. Head straight to Mine Train then if the SB queue is not too long go to Peter Pan. It is worth a short wait, IMO. Personally, I would drop Aladdin and Swiss Family Treehouse, keep Small World. On a party night if you get to MK early the crowds are light, so if you plan well you can get a lot done by lunch time.

You can make your ADR's for meals now, you do not need a ticket.

On your MK night I suggest not wasting time dining in the park, but leave and resort hop. The Epcot resorts are fun and the Monorail resorts are as well, the Grand in particular. I also enjoy Wilderness Lodge. It is stunning. If you want, you can head to Fort Wilderness and take a wagon ride around the campground after dark. It is so much fun, inexpensive and did I say fun? Guests decorate their sites and they are crazy imaginative!

For Universal, it depends on how much you want to look around and take pictures. There are "wizarding" shops everywhere plus the Grigotts ride and the souvenirs they sell are amazing. We spent a few hours in Diagon Alley before we got on the Hogwarts Express. Hogsmeade is the same. Shops and restaurants all over and the rides. The level of interest will determine how long you spend in either HP area. If you are going back to the main park to see non-HP things, I recommend taking the Hogwarts Express back because the train experience is different going back the other way.

As for the Disney things, I think your plan looks more than doable. For MK, I would probably skip Aladdin's magic carpets and the tree house. For HS, I would add Toy Story Mania if you like interactive "shooting" arcade games. You would need a FP though. For Epcot, I would add Soarin', which you can easily do without a FP if you do rope drop.

Yes, it's doable (with Universal it will just depend how much time you guys spend in the HP sections, but you'll have plenty of time in the HP section with 1 day). WDW; For the days you are using up FP's early (such as your MK day), make sure you look for 4th FP, and familiarize yourself with the "refresh" strategy we talk quite a bit about here on Disboards.

The biggest thing I see right now; get your ADR's in (esp. candlelight) ASAP.

Hollywood Studios --

FP for Rock-n-Roller
FP Star Tours ride

Magic Kingdom --
FP for BTM
FP for Space Mountain
? Jungle Cruise
Pirates of the Caribbean
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
?Haunted Mansion
eat in the park

Epcot --
Figment

As others have said, in Uni, if HP is your focus and you have the park-to-park passes, yes, you can see all of HP in one day. Consider buying at least one interactive wand - they're pretty freaking cool. Eat at one of the HP quick service places. They're pretty cool, too! If you have a lot of stamina, you'll probably still have time for some other attractions. Perhaps make a list of your top 3 non-HP attractions and try to do those as well.

DHS - you'll have time for all of this and then some.

MK - 7DMT and BTMRR aren't similar at all. If you have to drop one (and I don't think you do), I would drop 7DMT with the ages of your kids. If you are there at rope drop, you should have no problem getting through your list of things you want to do.

EP - Test Track gets up to 65 miles per hour (in an open car), once it gets on the track. A single rider will most likely be placed with your family. You do your car design prior to boarding the ride. If doesn't matter how many ride designs are in the car. Basically you're "testing" the car for different things and at the end of each segment it rates your designed car in each category. You could, theoretically, have 6 different designs in the car and they don't affect each other or the ride.

Anyone can make ADR's 180 days in advance (staying onsite just gives you a length-of-stay advantage). It doesn't matter if you have tickets or where you are staying. If you are within that window, you should start booking your ADR's now!

UNIVERSAL: How much time is needed for seeing both sides of Harry Potter? If we do a single-day, park-hopper ticket.....would we be able to see all the HP stuff (both parks)? Assume we are there open to close. And if so, would we then *also* have time to see anything else in either park? Or it would be strictly a HP day?

Without EP during that time of year, I would expect most of your day to be consumed by the Potter lands. If you rope drop Forbidden Journey, you could then get in line for Ollivander's, check out the rest of Hogsmeade, etc. By mid-day you could head over to Diagon Alley via Hogwarts Express but I would expect a wait that time of day because that's when everyone starts park hopping. Once there, Gringott's should have a wait and you'll want to check out the shops. You can also opt to ride Hogwart's Express back to Hogsmeade because its a different experience on the way back. After all that, you'd likely have time for a couple more attractions in one of the parks, but the longer standby times may limit you.

I did read your warning about not mentioning the hotels, but I would remiss if I didn't ask whether you considered booking a throwaway room at one of the three deluxe resorts at Universal? For 5 people, a single night at Royal Pacific (usually the cheapest of the three) would usually be less than paying OOP for the express pass add-on that time of year. Many people in your situation will book this room to get the express pass only, and just continue to stay at their off-site housing and not even use the room. Its a cost savings to be considered if EP is enticing to you.

MK - small world is my favorite ride. It is classic Disney. I would try to do it. It's certainly something that you will always remember, whether it's good or bad.
HS - Based on your Test Track comment, it seems that thrill rides are a priority. I would suggest riding Tower of Terror in HS. The themeing is some of the best in WDW, and it is such a fun ride. Also, the Sci-Fi diner is a cool restaurant.
Epcot - The only thing missing is Soarin'.
Universal - I don't think you can use express pass in the Harry Potter section of the park anyway. I think one day would be enough to see HP.

My family liked Indiana Jones, however they did not love it. It is fine if you have time.

You are going at a time when DHS is decorated for the Holidays. I would plan to spend the evening there. I know most folks do not like DHS dining however my family does, so I would eat in the park.

My family loves Epcot. We enjoy TT a lot and never skip it. The decorations are lovely, and here is plenty to see just visiting the WC and the Storytellers. There are Holiday kiosks with nice options to try that are not available at other times of the year. I would reserve your CP meal as soon as you decide which meal you want. On Monday Gary Sinise is there and we are booked.

MK; what day have you chosen? WE are there the same time as you.

I would suggest you get to MK early and RD this park. Head straight to Mine Train then if the SB queue is not too long go to Peter Pan. It is worth a short wait, IMO. Personally, I would drop Aladdin and Swiss Family Treehouse, keep Small World. On a party night if you get to MK early the crowds are light, so if you plan well you can get a lot done by lunch time.

You can make your ADR's for meals now, you do not need a ticket.

On your MK night I suggest not wasting time dining in the park, but leave and resort hop. The Epcot resorts are fun and the Monorail resorts are as well, the Grand in particular. I also enjoy Wilderness Lodge. It is stunning. If you want, you can head to Fort Wilderness and take a wagon ride around the campground after dark. It is so much fun, inexpensive and did I say fun? Guests decorate their sites and they are crazy imaginative!

We're doing HW on the 17th, MK on the 18th, Universal on the 19th, and Epcot on the 20th. We're driving in, so arriving on the 16th but not doing stuff. Well, probably hit Downtown Disney for dinner or something.

I do plan to RD at MK; was reading that Main Street is generally open 60 to 75 mins before "opening" so we'll be there bright & early and such. The family is fighting me on doing too many of the "animitronics" rides like Peter Pan, Pooh, Pirates, etc. They want Pirates because they've heard rumors JD shows up sometimes in Cap't Jack gear, and basically they're refusing all other "similar" rides.

I have told them re: Small World they need to pick it, or one of the animatronic (how do you spell that?) "shows" (Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress, etc.). They're resisting.

We won't eat in MK since we're booted out at 6 that night; like the idea for resort hopping for dinner; we'll do that. I like the Ft Wilderness idea! thank you!

MK - small world is my favorite ride. It is classic Disney. I would try to do it. It's certainly something that you will always remember, whether it's good or bad.
HS - Based on your Test Track comment, it seems that thrill rides are a priority. I would suggest riding Tower of Terror in HS. The themeing is some of the best in WDW, and it is such a fun ride. Also, the Sci-Fi diner is a cool restaurant.
Epcot - The only thing missing is Soarin'.
Universal - I don't think you can use express pass in the Harry Potter section of the park anyway. I think one day would be enough to see HP.

I am trying to talk them into Small World. I promise. :)
Test Track - more that they didn't want to be bored. Actually only DH prefers thrill rides, and none of us like drops, so Tower of Terror is the one thing we all agree to skip. Will keep in mind the SciFi diner though! thanks!
Soarin' -- how similar is it (ride type, etc.) to the Star Tours one in HS? Same kind of ride, just different scenery, right? Or not really? From the description, no one in the family is excited by Soarin', at all.....

I can't really speak to Universal. But as for WDW, your plans seems good. We don't get park hopper passes anymore because we found we didn't park hop enough to justify the cost. My kids are about the same age as yours and they still love going to the parks. As it is your first trip - a few things to consider.

Take a look at the guidebooks that suggest a good touring plan for the day. Don't ignore the "get there early" advice. If you get to the parks early, you'll have no problem hitting the attractions you mentioned, and then some. Having said that, don't run yourselves ragged either. After our first trip, we felt like we'd run a marathon because we didn't want to miss anything - and that was a mistake.

As for Epcot, we love Test Track, but I don't know that I would put it on my "not to be missed" list. It's fun and the cars feel like they're going much faster than 65, so if you have the time, try to do it. Soarin' is a not-to-be-missed ride IMHO, so try to fit that in. Figment rarely has a line but if it does, skip it. My sons (ages 20 & 18) won't even go on it anymore because it doesn't really appeal to older kids. Also, provided you don't go at park opening or park closing when the lines are longer, Spaceship Earth is one we never miss (and the line is typically short except for the times I mentioned).

For MK, try to hit the classic attractions. Jungle Cruise, Small World, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan. We're not big fans of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - much prefer Big Thunder Mountain.

For HS, I'd think about doing Tower of Terror, too.

Have fun and definitely take the time to read up on some "first timers" tips.

Just FYI; you can read descriptions of the parks and the rides but none of those things will do the actual experience of them justice. I'm assuming none of your traveling party/family has ever been to WDW, DL, or Universal?

Part of enjoying theme parks is kind of... giving yourself over to just experiencing things and going with the flow of the parks. I'm kind of worried reading some of the hesitations in your family that there is a very very specific type of expectation with rides that may or may not be there... meaning it's good that you want to ride a larger variety of rides, and I would hope your fam does follow along with you riding things they just think they may not like from a description, esp. with any extra time left to go jump on something new!

Without EP during that time of year, I would expect most of your day to be consumed by the Potter lands. If you rope drop Forbidden Journey, you could then get in line for Ollivander's, check out the rest of Hogsmeade, etc. By mid-day you could head over to Diagon Alley via Hogwarts Express but I would expect a wait that time of day because that's when everyone starts park hopping. Once there, Gringott's should have a wait and you'll want to check out the shops. You can also opt to ride Hogwart's Express back to Hogsmeade because its a different experience on the way back. After all that, you'd likely have time for a couple more attractions in one of the parks, but the longer standby times may limit you.

I did read your warning about not mentioning the hotels, but I would remiss if I didn't ask whether you considered booking a throwaway room at one of the three deluxe resorts at Universal? For 5 people, a single night at Royal Pacific (usually the cheapest of the three) would usually be less than paying OOP for the express pass add-on that time of year. Many people in your situation will book this room to get the express pass only, and just continue to stay at their off-site housing and not even use the room. Its a cost savings to be considered if EP is enticing to you.

Will ride the train both ways; thanks for that tip (you and others who've mentioned it).

I'll look into this throwaway room idea, but from just minor searching the rooms are charged per adult, and although we're 5 people, it's 4 adults....and so far, finding availability for all 5 of us has been very limited, anyway, that time of year. Probably easier for a couple, or when the kids are still kids.

Soarin' -- how similar is it (ride type, etc.) to the Star Tours one in HS? Same kind of ride, just different scenery, right? Or not really? From the description, no one in the family is excited by Soarin', at all.....

Soarin' is much different that Star Tours. Both are simulator rides, but Soarin' is in a huge open IMAX theater with a gigantic screen. It has a nice peaceful gliding feeling like you are flying through the air. There are a lot of smells that go along with the movie.Star Tours is in an enclosed ride vehicle. It has much quicker (jerkier) movements and the screen is much smaller.

We're a large family so I completely get the not staying on-site thing.

I think your plan looks good to me. We were there around that time one year. You'll find the crowds the beginning of that week to be about moderate, getting heavier the closer you get to the end of the week.

When my kids were around the same ages as yours they would have (and still do as they're in their mid-20s-early 30's) preferred to spend more time in the US/IOA parks than the WDW ones. While we all love the Harry Potter rides, some of our other favorite all time rides are in US/IOA - - Revenge of the Mummy, Spiderman, Transformers, Men in Black, etc. If at all possible, I would consider adding a second day in US/IOA.

Just FYI; you can read descriptions of the parks and the rides but none of those things will do the actual experience of them justice. I'm assuming none of your traveling party/family has ever been to WDW, DL, or Universal?

Part of enjoying theme parks is kind of... giving yourself over to just experiencing things and going with the flow of the parks. I'm kind of worried reading some of the hesitations in your family that there is a very very specific type of expectation with rides that may or may not be there... meaning it's good that you want to ride a larger variety of rides, and I would hope your fam does follow along with you riding things they just think they may not like from a description, esp. with any extra time left to go jump on something new!

I have been to WDW some 30-ish years ago, as a teen. From that, I'm pushing them towards some of the classics I remember, and the experience of going. The boys are pretty open minded (mostly), DH....will come around. I'm hoping once we get there and they see some of this stuff, they'll be so caught up in my excitement and the feel of the moment, they'll agree to things that right now seem unappealing. (all the ? rides on my first post....the classics I remember and love and will hopefully convince them of)

We're a large family so I completely get the not staying on-site thing.

I think your plan looks good to me. We were there around that time one year. You'll find the crowds the beginning of that week to be about moderate, getting heavier the closer you get to the end of the week.

When my kids were around the same ages as yours they would have (and still do as they're in their mid-20s-early 30's) preferred to spend more time in the US/IOA parks than the WDW ones. While we all love the Harry Potter rides, some of our other favorite all time rides are in US/IOA - - Revenge of the Mummy, Spiderman, Transformers, Men in Black, etc. If at all possible, I would consider adding a second day in US/IOA.

Thanks; we are debating right now on the days in US/IOA. One question -- if we do 2 days, but single park tix there....I know we lose Hogwarts Express if so, but would the extra time (to experience more of Universal as a whole) outweigh losing the train ride?

I think DH will enjoy this part more than WDW, so I want to allow the best experience possible, but going to 2-day, park hopper tix adds a lot.

I have been to WDW some 30-ish years ago, as a teen. From that, I'm pushing them towards some of the classics I remember, and the experience of going. The boys are pretty open minded (mostly), DH....will come around. I'm hoping once we get there and they see some of this stuff, they'll be so caught up in my excitement and the feel of the moment, they'll agree to things that right now seem unappealing. (all the ? rides on my first post....the classics I remember and love and will hopefully convince them of)

Aaahhh, I see! Well that is really neat you are going back, and yes, I think it is different when you are there in the "fun" of it all. I think that you having been before and having ridden some of the stuff will help sway them, or at least maybe some will go with you while others check out something else. Hope y'all have a lot of fun! I do think you'll have enough time in your WDW days to add stuff in while you are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter