Planet Hollywood - restaurant reviews

We ate here on 5th August and I have to say it was DELICIOUS!
We had:

Cheeseburger and Chips
PHCheeseBurg.jpg

I had the LA Lasagna and it was the best I've tasted!

PHLALasagna.jpg

Rack of Ribs

PHRibbs.jpg

and Pomodoro

PHPomodoro.jpg

We couldn't decide on a dessert so in the end plumped for a sampler for 10 euros 40 - well worth it and very enjoyable, so enjoyable I completely forgot to take a picture (the cheesecake was to die for!)

We'd forgotten to take our guide book for the 20% off but had been given a 15% voucher in the village earlier in our stay, we used that and along with 7 drinks the total was 91 euros 12. The service was excellent too.

We ate here early August and it was really very good. Our server was very helpful with regard to DD's food allergies and the overall service was speedy enough [7/8pm seated downstairs].

Considering there was five of us, a few desserts, a few beers and one Scorpion King cocktail we thought the bill [€120 incl. Brit's Guide discount was fair enough].

Certainly it was better value and better food than we got at Plaza Gardens the day before...THAT place was a disappointment!

I went there two times but the last time was on Saturday, the 20th.
It was for lunch, our waiter was a bit strange but very friendly! Food was good but we had to wait for our appetizers and then, entrees came so quickly! Here's my review:

Decoration: 7/10 (I like Planet Hollywood decoration -even if it's not so special- with objects or costumes from films and big screens with musci videos.)
Service: 6/10 (wait and then too quick...and waiter strange -seemed to have drunk-)
Food: 7.5/10 (lots of choices, tasty food and huge portion!)
General Appreciation: 7/10 (It is still a good restaurant with good food and not too expensive!)

Bar
my.php

Decoration
my.php

my.php

Menu (if u want the whole menu, ask me by PM!)
my.php

my.php

Appetizers
Sliders (huge, huge, huge! You can take them for entree...it's so huge! I only ate 2 and chips are escellent, homemade!)
my.php

my.php

Texas Tostadas (My mum said it was excellent, I try and it was!)
my.php

Entree
L.A. Lasagna (very good but came quickly: I was still eating sliders so I was not hungry anymore, I ate 2 , my mum the others 2!)
my.php

(meal + a Bud + a bottle of water) - 20% because PA Dream = 35,30euros​

PS/ Sorry but my photos don't want to appear! Do you have an idea why? Please, click the links ;)

We've eaten here previously (on serveral different occasions over the years) and to be honest, haven't really had a problem. We've found the food to be fairly nice and also not too badly priced.

The one thing I did think was a shame though, was that last time we ate here, they felt the need to have photographers walking around hassling you to take photographs and sell them to you. I don't mind this in the parks, but personally, I don't like it in the restaurants when you're trying to have a sit down meal and your suddenly interrupted by somebody trying to take your photo and sell it to you in various different formats.

Monday 22nd October 2007

We decided to go to Planet Hollywood to eat ~ we got there just after 6pm ~ a big mistake as I think everyone else had the same idea. We had to wait nearly an hour for a table :eek: but we only had ourselves to blame ~ we knew we should have left the park earlier but couldn’t drag ourselves away!!

Well, all the waiting was well worth it. I have read some dire reviews of Planet Hollywood but the food was absolutely delicious and our server was a great laugh!! :goodvibes

Francesca had the chicken tenders and fries,

45513074_600_x_450_.jpg

Danielle had the classic cheeseburger and fries (forgot to photograph),
Samantha had LA Lasagne,

45513075_600_x_450_.jpg

and both Bryan and I had the pineapple orange chicken served with jasmine rice.

45513073_600_x_450_.jpg

For dessert, Bryan had the white chocolate bread pudding,

45513076_600_x_450_.jpg

Danielle had lemon sorbet (again no photo :confused3 ), Francesca had profiteroles,

45513077_600_x_450_.jpg

and Samantha and I shared the dessert sampler.

45513078_600_x_450_.jpg

The strawberry shortcake was to die for ~ but unfortunately we couldn’t do it justice, I think there was enough there for all five of us to share!! :rotfl:

We really enjoyed it here (don’t forget your Brits Guide to get 20% off) and will definitely come again.

We love Planet Hollywood and ate there all four nights we were there last week. No smoking at all. Food is great. No problems changing things if you aren't satisfied.
We usually go for a tea time rather than late and you can get a table no problem. You get 20 percent discount on your food bill the next visit if you go before 5.00. This is fine as the park is open later and you can head back to the park for a couple more rides and the candlebration.
Super Duper.

We ate here end of November for dinner, no ressies but we didn't have to wait as it was quite early and although busy they were still able to seat us. We sat downstairs in the Zebra room.

We'd never eaten at a Planet Hollywood before and we really loved it. Our server was so friendly and funny, it was great watching him interact with Matilda in French and English, she certainly liked him ;)

The menu was varied and had lots of great stuff on it. Here are some photos:

Entrance
DisneylandParis2008156.jpg

DisneylandParis2008138.jpg

I had a shrimp carbonara pasta dish and Phil had a chicken sandwich plus they gave us some plain pasta for us to give to Matilda. Oh and we had some delicious garlic breadsticks with this divine dip.

We didn't have dessert but we saw a few that others were having and they looked sooooooooo good :cloud9: We got 20% off with Simon's book which was also a great deal.

I highly recommend this place, next time we'll eat there twice!

We ate here twice in Dec 2010 - overpriced yet still in our view some of the best value in the vastly overpriced village. Unlike other establishments the service was warm and attentive. The starters are easily big enough for two to share. I had the prawn fajita's which though pricey were very tasty.

Cocktails are excellent (Try the Dark Knight - yum!) and very reasonable at 8.50.

We ate here on Monday 7th February just after the park closed at 6pm.We were seated immediately although the restaurant was very busy.Yes the tables are very close together but there was lots and lots to look at on the walls.

We had 2 kids meals

Hotdog E11.50
Picture096.jpg

Mac was disappointed with the size of his hotdog.We tried to get him to take an adults meal but he chose the kids meal.He also had ice cream and a drink

and Chicken E11.50
Picture100.jpg

Jacob said his was very nice and he also had a chocolate mousse which he loved......J is a chocoholic :lmao:

I had mixed steak and chicken fajitas E22.90

Picture095.jpg

It came with 4 tortillas and were tasty although I do prefer my fajitas a bit more spicy

Rod had ribeye steak with pepper sauce E24.50

Picture097.jpg

He says it was the best steak he had much much better than Cafe Mickeys

There was the obligatory photographer around and he did take a lovely picture of us and the boys but we didn't buy it.

The meal along with 2 large beers came to E85.40.I completely forgot about using the 20% in the Brits guide which I had carried with me all day.....duh

The service was quick and attentive
We rated this 4 out of 5

When we went to Planet Hollywood we shared this amazing bbq chicken appetizer. Texas Tostadas. They were great, I think they should do a main course version of it.

IMG-20110309-00070.jpg

Then I had the rib eye, which I thought was really expensive for the quality but still good. The chips were really nice though and the steak was cooked perfectly for me (rare). When you come to France at least you know they'll know what you mean by rare. :thumbsup2

IMG-20110309-00071.jpg

We ate here once on our trip 17th March to 23 March 2013 and loved it :cool1:. The atmosphere was great, there was so much to look at and the food was yummy. We went when it was quite quiet and the service was good. We used the 20% discount from the Brit Guide which made it quite a reasonably priced meal (for DLRP :rotfl:). Would definitely go here again :).

We ate here on 17th October and to be honest it wasn't great! I had a pizza and hubby had a burger I don't think we will go back here on our next trip! The service was quick and we got a table without booking within 10 mins but the food just wasn't nice!

We ate here on 17th October and to be honest it wasn't great! I had a pizza and hubby had a burger I don't think we will go back here on our next trip! The service was quick and we got a table without booking within 10 mins but the food just wasn't nice!

Worst place we ever ate at in Disney yuck

We ate here Wednesday October 9th 2013 had a ten minute wait for a table for three (2 kids 1 adult) - this was about 7.30pm.

The kids were easy to please and ordered two hotdogs and cokes and I ordered the BBQ chicken wantons to start and the cheese burger for mains and I was naughty and had a tart tatin for dessert.
The wantons were amazing. Very tasty and the kids loved them too. They really liked their hotdogs and cleared their plates. My burger was very tasty and came well done as I requested :) And the tart tatin was great especially with the cream. The kids both had pancakes to follow their hotdogs and really enjoyed them.
The bill came to €65 and I think I got discount with my AP but I'm not 100% sure sorry.

Our worst restaurant too. I had to send my food back last time we went as my chicken was cold & as chewy as rubber. The service was good though as they didn't charge for it & gave me a free dessert.

Best value and tasting food in the village IMO have been to DLP 2-3 times a year each year since 2008 and always eat here at least twice per trip, not had a bad meal yet!

Just shows how opinions can differ as I know many people love Rainforest Cafe, I think the theming in their is good but the food and service abysmal!

Yes I have eaten at planet Hollywood on both my visits and the food was alright tbh. Basic but ok. Eaten twice at the rainforest and had two cracking steaks and lovely deserts there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter