Places you listen to the Podcast

Well it's a bit revealing, but I have listened to the podcast in the bathtub. :blush:

Bubbles and the DISUnplugged podcast really go well together!

I listen in the bathtub too

I also listen on my way to school at 7:30 in the morning:headache:

Once I was laughing so hard :lmao: that I wasn't paying attention and I slipped on the ice (because in the north we get snow and ice) and fell:scared1:
I was okay but then I started laughing even harder and people gave me really odd looks

Well I suppose it looks odd for a 13 year old who just fell down to start laughing really hard!:laughing:

Usually I will listen to the podcast at school or at home while I am playing video games.

I download the podcast the night of and then listen to it the next day at work. I've had a few of my coworkers stop by my office to ask what I was listening to when I've started laughing but that is ok. :)

Love it, love it, LOVE IT! I just figured out how to upload the podcast onto my ipod, and am catching up with all the past episodes and of course, anticipating the new ones each Tuesday. I find I listen most often while walking my two dogs at days end. Since the show last about as long as the walk (a little more than an hour) it works out well. Plus, since we live in the great white frozen north of central New York, and I'm typically walking through snow and ice while on the walk, always get a kick out of hearing Pete give the temp checks (usually about 60 degrees difference between our locals)! Keep up the good work guys and gal, you've got a loyal and growing following.

Love it, love it, LOVE IT! I just figured out how to upload the podcast onto my ipod, and am catching up with all the past episodes and of course, anticipating the new ones each Tuesday. I find I listen most often while walking my two dogs at days end. Since the show last about as long as the walk (a little more than an hour) it works out well. Plus, since we live in the great white frozen north of central New York, and I'm typically walking through snow and ice while on the walk, always get a kick out of hearing Pete give the temp checks (usually about 60 degrees difference between our locals):rotfl: ! Keep up the good work guys and gal, you've got a loyal and growing following.

Normally listen to the podcast on my commute, or while travelling with work.

I usually listen as I'm walking across Manhattan between Penn Station and the Chrysler building on my way to/from work.

I just look like all the other slightly imbalanced people as I start laughing for no apparent reason!

:lmao:

I listen to it while working on my scrapbook from my October Disney trip. I recently got my mom hooked on the podcast, too. She listens on the train to and from work.

I listen to the podcast at the office and/or during my commute. Seemingly like everyone else, my coworkers are quite amused when I break out into laughter randomly.

I always listen to the podcast in the car. It's the only time i can listen to it without all the noise of home. :)

I listen on the train while I commute to work or when I'm in my workshop in the basement of my house.

Hi All,

Get out your podcast map and get ready to put a pin in Frankfurt, Germany and another in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Joe will be taking you with him this week...and don't forget to put that pin in Serengeti National Park, Tanzania.

We usually plan for Sunday afternoons, and are either on the iPod in the family room downstairs or on the computer in the study upstairs. I prefer the upstairs study because it's small, kind of cozy, and the three Scotties always join us (each one gets a cookie and we put one out for Max),Angus usually gets Max's cookie...sometimes we snack, sometimes coffee and cake, always we enjoy.

It's a time of relaxation, conversation, and delight.
By the way, we frequently talk to Julie and Corey, and constantly to Pete, John, and Kevin during the podcast. Of course they can't hear us.

I've started playing the "if I were at WDW with ________(fill in one of the names from above) this is what I'd want to do." I think we might get into mischief, I know we would have fun.

I listen in the car, at work, at home ... it helps get the dishes and laundry done!

My co-workers are used to my frequent outbursts of laughter on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. :rolleyes1

The other week, I was at my desk, overcome with laughter and overheard someone from another area ask my co-worker if I was ok. Brandy replied, "That's just Susan listening to that wacky podcast again!" :cool1: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter