Places you listen to the Podcast

Miss Stitch

4271 miles (6873 km) from the Magic
Hi, I'm from the Uk and love the podcast:lovestruc . I was wondering where does everyone listen to the podcast and what are they doing whilst they are listening?

I generally listen on my way to work on the bus and get some strange looks when I try to stifle a laugh at something funny that has been said. It helps bring that little bit of Florida sunshine into our grey rainy British winter.

But my most surreal listen was when I was in WDW in Sept. I went to Epcot on my own one day, rest of my family at KSC, to do some shopping in World Showcase for some gifts to take home. Whilst on the way on the bus I listened to the Podcast and Julie was doing a Store tours segment about the UK in Epcot. I paused it and listened to the segment whilst actually doing my shopping in the UK. It felt very surreal looking at the very things that Julie was commenting on! ;)

I'd love to hear your stories.

I listen on my way to work, and at home. I usually come in to my job with stories from the podcast to tell my coworkers.

I listen on my way to work, and at home. I usually come in to my job with stories from the podcast to tell my coworkers.

Hi,

I have a long drive to work in Atlanta GA USA so I listen then.
I travel also and listen on the web also when I am not in the states.

It's always nice to hear what is happening in Orlando and at WDW.

Steve

Well it's a bit revealing, but I have listened to the podcast in the bathtub. :blush:

Bubbles and the DISUnplugged podcast really go well together!

Listen while I'm jogging, the drivers think I'm nuts when I am laughing in the freezing cold!

I listen at work.....in the ambulance. I'm an EMT, if the ambulance part doesn't give it away.

And for full disclosure, I don't listen to it when I have a patient on board. Because that would be bad. For the patient. Not me. :D

I listen to it on my iPod while I'm getting my kids to sleep (I sit in the room with my youngest until she falls asleep- it's a great quiet time for me). Or in carpool line when I'm picking my oldest up from school. Or while cleaning house. I'm a stay-at-home-mom, if you can't tell.

I listen on my computer at work. I usually have to listen 2-3 times so I catch everything between doing actual work :scared1: :scared1:

I listen to the podcast while I work- I create scrapbook pages for work! :goodvibes

I listen while walking, makes the time speed by. However, I do get some strange looks as I lol at what I'm hearing.

Just about everywhere...at work, while at doctor's appts. with my dad, at tae kwon do with my son, in the car, and while cleaning.

I also like to play it on the computer so that the rest of my family can hear it and become addicted to it too! :goodvibes

My daughter (11) and I listen in the car while driving home from swim practice three nights each week. We love it! Load it up on my iPod, which is hooked to my aux. stereo function and the sound is beautiful. We have done this since I found your podcast while planning for our trip last August (at least a year now).

We do look a little stupid whizzing down the freeway laughing like idiots, but it is a small price to pay :-) The only time I nearly had to pull over was during the Samantha Brown story...Kevin you crack me up!

--Daneen

I like to listen while I scrapbook, am doing housework, and sometimes I'll play the wii while I'm listening. Now every time I see Mario I think of the podcast crew :)

My DH just commented on how neat and clean the house looked.:goodvibes

Podcast and menial labor were meant to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter