• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Places you listen to the Podcast

I listen when I 'm at the gym
and when I'm doing the ironing

Housework, laundry, yard work, walking
I can't seem to do any of the above without a Disney podcast in my ear.

I just wish that I could scrapbook while listening. I get too distracted.

I teach 7th and 8th grade. First period is my substitute period. If no one needs a sub., I can do my work. The catch - another teacher uses my classroom for a class. I sit at my desk doing my work. I have had to stifle many laughs. A few I turned into coughs. My students always want to know why I have such a big smile on my face. They wonder what I could possibly be listening to.

I clean house with it on my IPOD too. My 7 and 4 year old ask to listen to the podcasts in the car now. My DH will even listen if we are headed somewhere together.

I am almost caught up on all of the episodes... Thanks for making me an addict too!

I live in Christchurch, New Zealand. I usually bike to work so I listen when biking to/from work.

I've also listened to it in Cambodia when I was there in October and I listened in Peru back in April. Both trips we had some fairly long distance bus rides so listening helped to pass the time.

I scrapbook for other people as my hobby.......so my favorite time is my scrap room at night after a long days work.

I'm an "at work" listener as well!!! I get the same strange looks that everyone else gets from their co-workers. Oh well, they now have come to know that when I'm listening to my podcasts, I'm tuning out the rest of the nonsense around me. Thanks guys for making work more bearable some days!!! You all help to make the time go by!! :hourglass

I listen while working out at my local gym. Nothing like listening to the podcast while biking or lifting weights.

iPod while walking or at work. Rewind and pause are my friends since my customers insist on calling anyway! :lmao:

On the train (as discussed on the Dis Story thread), and if i havent got any long jorneys to do what week, then in my dorm room on my computer whilst playing my DS. (usually tetris or someything like that).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter