Place Holder Question

tinkerone

DIS Veteran
I just read a posting from another social media group and someone said they just booked a placeholder for the 10% off AND they received $250 OBC. Is that back?

No. I just did a placeholder a few days ago. You get 10% off. Maybe they are confusing the $250 deposit on the placeholder

I just read a posting from another social media group and someone said they just booked a placeholder for the 10% off AND they received $250 OBC. Is that back?
I thought I read that if you just completed your first cruise you could rebook another to be completed in like 11 months. A special welcome to silver castaway club status. I can't find an article about it however, so I might have been dreaming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter