Pixar Pier Opening 23rd...crowds?

SmallWorldSoCal

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I'm quite certain this has been asked already, so please feel free to point me in the direction of a thread that may already be out there...

What do we think crowds will be like in both parks on Sat and Sun? I have an AP and would like to go but not if it will be crazy. Or, if DCA will be crazy I'll happily hop over to DLR and enjoy but wonder if that will be packed, too.

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks, experts.

Hi!

I'm quite certain this has been asked already, so please feel free to point me in the direction of a thread that may already be out there...

What do we think crowds will be like in both parks on Sat and Sun? I have an AP and would like to go but not if it will be crazy. Or, if DCA will be crazy I'll happily hop over to DLR and enjoy but wonder if that will be packed, too.

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks, experts.
It’ll be busy both days but I think Sunday will likely be worse due to AP blockouts.

My experience based on the week so far is that it will be crazy. If I could come a bit later than opening weekend, that is what I would personally do.

I will be one of those AP’s that will be adding to the crowds on Saturday for the Pier opening. :)

But I think saturday will be busy, but Sunday will be more busy per the blackout schedule...but Sundays are always busier normally anyway.

I’ve just mentally accepted that it will be a madhouse on the pier just in case :)

We're going to DL on Sunday, but we're going just to hop on a few rides and mostly to walk around. We may check out DCA for kicks. And if its too crazy, we'll head on out. The weather is supposed to be high 70s so this may be the last under 80s weekend we get all summer so I am going to risk it.

Just imagine strolling through DCA. Then they open the gates for Pixar Fest!
raw

We're going to DL on Sunday, but we're going just to hop on a few rides and mostly to walk around. We may check out DCA for kicks. And if its too crazy, we'll head on out. The weather is supposed to be high 70s so this may be the last under 80s weekend we get all summer so I am going to risk it.

This is my plan exactly! But I may try for Saturday. If Saturday stinks I'll try again on Sunday. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter