Pixar Fest New Merchandise?

I would keep watching the two Disney shopping apps (ShopDisney and Shop Parks) because items do appear there. I have seen the Wall-E hoodies listed there, but it is now "In Store Only".

Any sign of those Wall-E ears yet? Last I heard they were launching later in Pixar Fest but no exact date of when that was going to be...

Can anyone tell me if they have the Mike Wazowski cup at Disneyland or just CA Adventure? I have a friend going that was going to grab me one, but she is foolishly only doing one park, one day.

When I was there a few weeks ago, Mike was available at many of the CS locations in both parks.

Can anyone tell me if they have the Mike Wazowski cup at Disneyland or just CA Adventure? I have a friend going that was going to grab me one, but she is foolishly only doing one park, one day.
Just saw them in DL at a few of the carts. Did not see them as much in DCA yesterday.

Any sign of those Wall-E ears yet? Last I heard they were launching later in Pixar Fest but no exact date of when that was going to be...
No ears yet, none of the Pixar Fest nor the character ones. I keep asking every CM I come across in the shops. Knick Knacks on the boardwalk in DCA has the most PF stuff I've seen. They have the Eve hoodie.

We have the bubble wand. It says to rinse out the tubes after each use. Is there a proper way of doing this without unscrewing and opening the wand? Or does it mean just taking the bottom of the bubble wand off and rinsing those two tubes under water?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter