Pixar Fest New Merchandise?

poptart90

DIS Veteran
Cause for the little turds, it's the most important question to have answered! LOL :laughing:

Any news on new toys that might be available? Or new collectibles to watch for: light ups, drink cups, popcorn buckets, etc? Clothes?

Or...wait for it...SOMETHING Rose Gold colored that me and the whole "world" just has to have??:earboy2:

I should add, on a personal note, that I'm DYING for them to bring back some Wreck It Ralph!!!! :lovestruc LOVE that movie, and wish I'd scored the Candy Crush set of Racers. Can't quite stomach the $2K for the set on eBay.:crazy2: LOL

OMG. Can't believe I just wrote Candy Crush. That's like blasphemy!!:duck:

SUGAR RUSH. SUGAR RUSH. SUGAR RUSH!!!

Cooking, typing, wiping noses...what can I say? Walk of shame. sheesh.

Based on Instagram bloggers I saw today there are:
- Taking Jessie, Woody, Buzz, and Rex toys
- Buzz lightyear bubble wand
-Alien claw tumbler that lights up
-Purse with Monster Inc. characters ( i think that’s what they were; it’s been a while since I’ve seen the movies)
- Shirts with various Pixar characters on them
-Hat with Pixar fest logo
- various plush characters (alien, lightning McQueen, dory, crush, and Dug)
- the alien popcorn bucket comes out April 24th
- I think a sully popcorn bucket is coming too but idk know when and haven’t seen any posts about it

- the alien popcorn bucket comes out April 24th
- I think a sully popcorn bucket is coming too but idk know when and haven’t seen any posts about it
There is a Sully popcorn bucket (cute! want!), but it is not refillable. It is available for everyone.
The alien bucket (cute! also want!) is for APs and is refillable ($1 refills until late June, I think).
All these popcorn buckets are getting a bit ridiculous... I'm going to have to think of a way to redecorate the house in some sort of popcorn bucket theme.

There is a Sully popcorn bucket (cute! want!), but it is not refillable. It is available for everyone.
The alien bucket (cute! also want!) is for APs and is refillable ($1 refills until late June, I think).
All these popcorn buckets are getting a bit ridiculous... I'm going to have to think of a way to redecorate the house in some sort of popcorn bucket theme.
I started a shelf over the TV :P

...All these popcorn buckets are getting a bit ridiculous... I'm going to have to think of a way to redecorate the house in some sort of popcorn bucket theme.
You need to visit Tokyo Disneyland. There were unique popcorn buckets at each stand along with some very interesting flavors (curry, blueberry, honey...).
Every popcorn stand had a long line, typically 50 to 100 guests (parks were very busy during our visit a few weeks ago)

I was there yesterday, there's a whole store dedicated to Pixar Fest on the pier. I saw no wreck it Ralph stuff though. now that I think about it, Wreck it Ralph isn't Pixar, so that makes sense.

Got my Sulley bucket! Word of encouragement: don't give up if one cart is sold out, just head for the next cart to ask there. We waited in a medium line, and the guest ahead of us got the last Sulley. Then we went straight to the next cart, where there was hardly any line, and found plenty of buckets. They are limiting guests to 1 bucket per transaction, which is a good idea to make supplies last -- $20 per bucket (no AP discount).

I think I paid $15 for the Cinderella coach popcorn buckets last year for my two granddaughters, so the price has gone up. They are really cute buckets though :flower1:

Not sure if this is allowed... But if anyone would be willing to help a longtime Wall-E fan obtain a few items from Pixar Fest please send me a message or point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Maybe they can have a tshirt with Flik and Atta getting squashed. .... Still can't figure this out. Start PixarFest and then kill Bug's Land.

Hi everyone! FL resident here wondering if anyone thinks the adorable Pixar Fest merch will make its way to the Disney Store online? Particularly, the Wall-E stuff made my heart melt! I would love the Eve hoodie!
WALL-E.png

I would keep watching the two Disney shopping apps (ShopDisney and Shop Parks) because items do appear there. I have seen the Wall-E hoodies listed there, but it is now "In Store Only".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter