• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates of The Caribbean - It's What's on Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you need to do is break into song :'D ...

*Sarah outside in the rain* "I'm singing in the rain!" :'D
Well, I'm playing that rainymood thing that George gave me the link to and my mom goes, "When did it start raining? We were just outside" :rotfl:

Back from church.
SO DIDN'T FIT INTO MY SCHEDULE.

I thought it was going to be the half hour thing where they put ashes on your forehead and your out. WRONG. NOT LIKE THAT. This was a whole entire mass. I HAVE BEEN HOME FOR LIKE AN HOUR, TOTAL TODAY. And now I'm going to be in 20 minutes?

No, this just does not work for me. I'm sorry, but it doesn't. I only have 20 minutes to blow dry and straighten my hair? Hah, no. Looks like I'll be up until 11:00 tonight. GREAT.

I forgot today was Ash Wednesday,but I didn't have any meat for lunch,so that was good :-) I have to remember on Friday not to have meat either. Pizza <3

I'm thinking on Saturday or Sunday to go see Gnomeo and Juliet. I'm dying to see it. My school newspaper wrote an article about it,and enjoyed it a lot.

JOHN STAMOS <333333

How come I am just realizing NOW that he is Emma's husband on GLEE?

How old is he? Late 40s? DANG. HE IS LOOKIN' GOOD. But, he's always looked good.

Last night when I was talking Glee with Meg, she was like "LOL Kurt, Blaine and Sue. This is awesome" and I was going to respond with just a "It is!" but then Blaine said "Sexify the Warblers" and I forgot what I was thinking.

I believe my comment ended up being something like " It totally is. OH GOD SEXIFYED WARBLERS."

I just re-read the comment thread. At the end we started quoting Potter Puppet Pals. xD

This is probably the funniest MM I've read through. The villains crew is hilarious. I wish I played the Queen of Hearts, but I'm happier being a minion! EEEEPPP!

I got an email that says my Harry Potter post on Tumblr from last August is STILL going around.

Your life is my well being
And if it lay in the shadows then so be it
But let it be known that this soldier will not rest a day
Until he lays in the glamour and the grace of his bride
I will not rest one day until my victims blood is shed
Up and down the shorelines
Up and down the shorelines

I don't think you know what these words mean!
I don't think you know what you do to me!
But I will wait forever,
'Cause I think you're the one!
I don't think you knoooooooooow!

Look in my eyes. Am I shaking now? I am all you fear. Have I made myself cleeeeeear?

Ugh my hair is so fried! )): & I'm need of a cut & highlight desperately...blahhh

I know my mom's posting those Travie McCoy pictures to convince me to go to that concert instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter