Pirates of The Caribbean - It's What's on Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
My English teacher is adamantly against the Leo DiCaprio version of Romeo and Juliet. "They're speaking old English, yet they have cars and pistols!" Okay, Ms. M. we get it.

The David Tennant version of Hamlet was like that too. The dialogue was directly from the text but there was helicopters and modern tee-shirts. It was quite an interesting concept, really.

I have written almost 600 words, which is pretty good since I don't know what I'm doing!

I'll just finish it tomorrow. We have all day tomorrow to hand in the work. I need to ask someone how to source these POST articles anyway.

It's here where you can really hear how much Nick has grown. Gah. Proud mother feelings. :lovestruc

Next MM?! I haven't thought of who I want to be next MM,Figment's kind of attached to me :laughing:

So Gaston and Ursula= true love and Roz is Ursula's twin sister.

New personal canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter