• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates of The Caribbean - It's What's on Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate getting called Tinkerbell, but I somehow manage to end up acquiring stuff like this:
tumblr_lhtdw76Zei1qbdujvo1_500.jpg

now back to AP Lang homework. fun.

I wanna go to Disney World or Disneyland right now, where worries of failing science this marking period don't exist.

Great, I have no idea how to source these things in-text. Says to just name the website, then the date it was published online, but it's the same for each report!

How many times have you watched those videos, Val? JK, I love Retro Epcot too.

I like two or three xD
I'm too caught up in Country Bear Jamboree to watch any of the Retro Epcot.

I haven't even watched Enchanted Tiki Room o: I SHOULD. but I can't.

I hate History.

My History teacher wants us to sing the National Anthem,but it seems fun. My friend in band is going to bring his trumpet,woo! <3

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;40258067 said:
haha i know exactly how you feel, what kind of math do you take?

I'm taking just a simple algebra class right now, it's a breeze, but sitting there for 2 hours is so boring! I'm always so tired when I leave. hahah

Really? You guys don't have meat pies in America? Or maybe you do, and this show is old. It does seem rather old to me...

I had a meat pie before. My grandma made it for us a long time ago. It was good.

I take Geometry and it bores me; I can't listen to someone talk for an hour.
I HATED geometry! hahah Like I don't care what the length of side x is. xD
Algebra is so easy to me. I get all 90's on my tests.
I enjoy solving equations & all that good stuff...I just hate sitting in class for 2 hours listening to an old man ramble on & on. hahaha

I've never had a meat pie, but it sounds good. (:-) I'm so hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter