Pin trading at DL...

mshrm

Mouseketeer
I grew up in SO CA and went to DL very often. Now that Im away I try and make it there with the boys every other year. My boys are really into pin trading when we go to WDW(also every other year) but it seems like its not as big a deal at DL. As a kid I dont remember them at all really. Has DL changed any on this? The boys got the lanyards ready and were talking about trading last night but then asked if they trade at DL since they didnt do any trading last time they were there. When were at WDW it seems everyone has lanyards with pins and you can make trades at every ride. What about DL?? pixiedust:

My older kids 12 and 10 trade every time we go. The resort hotels often have pin trading nights, and the cm's also wear the kids lanyards in some places.

There is also a pin cart on Main Street and a store in frontierland that has pin trading at certain times of the day for people to gather and trade. Also all of the cast members wear lanyards with pins so be sure to check all of them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter