Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Boners D. Bobcat at Disneyland
25sfi4E.jpg

With a name like that, I can see why he's no longer there :)

I'm sure it made things easier for some people, but it'd be Hell for people like me that are color blind. Same thing with trying to figure out which line to get into at Mission: Space. But don't feel too bad for me. Luckily, my vision allows me to see in the dark. It's always amazing what people do in the parks when they think no one can see them... :teeth:

WHAT?? That's INCREDIBLE! I mean, so so cool. Seeing in the dark must be super awesome.

Loved this attraction! Both my wife and I made it to the
"hot seat" one day at the studios - of course it took about 6 tries!
I was so close to getting in it during a Soap Weekend edition. Time was up and so they said lets see the board to see who would of been the next player and it was my seat number

I'm at about page 52 right now LOVE this thread
Lego guy in DD from 2003

Jeff%20130_zpsrzffzrfh.jpg
This figure or at least his twin now resides in Legoland FL

The water tank.

Water+Tank.jpg
We were at the park for my sister's birthday one year and they cut the line right before us and my sister and I were casually talking about how we wonder how they pick the people to go in the tank and as we were talking a CM came by and saw us talking and my sisters pin and we were picked. My sister was the one in the actual dunk tank while I was swabbing the deck

Don't remember that Country Bear Variation but do have one from the Christmas one back in '98. I asked when we were there a couple months ago if they still did that and got completely blank stares from the CM's who were probably too young to remember it!

Not going to lie... the audio of this show is on my Christmas Playlist every year... I wish they would bring back this overlay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter