Pictures of Disney wedding and engagement rings from Japan!

Ember

<font color=blue>I've also crazy glued myself to m
We just got back last week from a wonderful trip to Japan to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. It was an AMAZING trip, and while on my travels, I picked up a wonderful little brochure about custom Disney jewelry. Now, I know that this isn't particularly helpful, as I don't think you can order it outside of Japan, but I thought the images might be inspiration for the lovely ladies here. (Or, if nothing else, they are totally drool-worthy!)

I also snapped a quick photo of a Mickey engagement ring while at Tokyo Disneyland for you! Enjoy!

(I left the images large to show the details - hope no one minds!)

disneyrings1.jpg

disneyrings2.jpg

disneyrings3.jpg

disneyrings4.jpg

disneyrings5.jpg

disneyrings6.jpg

disneyrings7.jpg

disneyrings8.jpg

disneyrings9.jpg

disneyrings10.jpg

disneyrings11.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

wow! love some of the designs...why can't we get those here? Hummm......
thanks for sharing!!

I love all of them.... We were talking about having a disney inspired wedding band, I may have to go to Tokyo to get it....Thank you for sharing

Considering each piece is custom that may be why they don't offer them. Though I would think it would be cool if they offered them as an option to DFTW couples to order if they like. I'm not sure I'd get one as a wedding band but maybe for an anniversary band or something.

Oooh! I'm going to Tokyo in a month...I wonder if they have these readily available or if they really are just custom ordered....although they're probably pretty expensive! I want the Carriage one or Beauty and the Beast one...or even just the band engraved with the carriage, names, and dates!

Oooh! I'm going to Tokyo in a month...I wonder if they have these readily available or if they really are just custom ordered....although they're probably pretty expensive! I want the Carriage one or Beauty and the Beast one...or even just the band engraved with the carriage, names, and dates!

The store where I was had several of the main pieces (the ones like the Mickey & Minnie, Beauty & the Beast, and tiara style, plus some bands and necklaces). So I think at least some of them are standard styles.

These are amazing! We custom designed my engagement ring and still have to design a wedding band to go with it before our Jan. wedding.

After seeing these, I have the idea to incorporate a hidden Mickey somewhere into our wedding bands. Doesn't have to be obvious...but somewhere...

Oooh, maybe have half of a Mickey head on each of the insides of our rings so when you put them together there's your hidden Mickey!

Any other ideas?

The store where I was had several of the main pieces (the ones like the Mickey & Minnie, Beauty & the Beast, and tiara style, plus some bands and necklaces). So I think at least some of them are standard styles.

What store were you at? (not that I know where anything is there, but was it far from Disney)

One of the prices listed in yen was 300,000 yen. I Googled and it seems be around $3k, unless I did something wrong. That doesn't seem like it would be too outside of a planned budget.

But. WOW!!! I think a trip would be so worth getting these rings.

What store were you at? (not that I know where anything is there, but was it far from Disney)

I was in Kyoto when I picked up the brochure. It was a little higher-end jewellery shop in the Teramachi and Shin Kyogoku Shopping Arcades. I do remember seeing signs for Disney line in Tokyo, too, though I don't really remember where... Sorry!

LOVE the mickey hands rings!

When looking at the prices in yen just take the last two zero's off the end and that's a rough estimate on the price in dollars.
So the lowest prices by the hands ring was ¥98,600 =$986 and the other price was ¥111,800 =$1118.

Of course you then have to add in the exchange rate (which is insanely horrible right now) but I'm pretty sure most are just looking for a rough idea.

LOVE the mickey hands rings!

When looking at the prices in yen just take the last two zero's off the end and that's a rough estimate on the price in dollars.
So the lowest prices by the hands ring was ¥98,600 =$986 and the other price was ¥111,800 =$1118.

Of course you then have to add in the exchange rate (which is insanely horrible right now) but I'm pretty sure most are just looking for a rough idea.

xe.com has ¥98,600 equal to $1,239.42 USD, and ¥111,800 equal to $1,405.45 USD. A little higher than your estimate, but not too bad, I don't think. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter