Picture of the Day at Colson's Crossing

haha...great thread turn around! :) Another great family pic! Those boys are too cute!

In honor of Colson's return.

The thread lives.

DisneyworldJan08588.jpg

hah! That's great! And a great pictures as well!

:worship:

I do have a picture of me at Colson's crossing, unfortunately, at the time, there was only one picture of Colson's crossing. And there was just a smattering of directions. Needless to say, I also had just left Crockett's tavern, and uhmm, let's just say....

I MIGHT have taken the picture at the wrong Colson's Crossing...lol. BLASPHEMY!

I stood at the sign with my camera on Jan 2nd and thought that it was pointless since Colson took his marbles and went home. somehow the music had died :sad2:

Now in retrospect I should have known he would be back.

You knew when you left that we were a bunch of goofballs.... and yet you came back.... what does that tell us :confused3

:rotfl:

lol, I didn't leave because of you guys, I hope you didn't think that :P

No one here has ever irked me in any ways except one person in particular, but he's not a regular and in fact, I haven't seen him in a while ;)

Im still here:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: No its not me......:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Maybe it is:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 I dont care....welcome back!:surfweb:

lol, don't worry, like I said, wasn't a regular at all.

Everyone here is great!

lol, I didn't leave because of you guys, I hope you didn't think that :P

No one here has ever irked me in any ways except one person in particular, but he's not a regular and in fact, I haven't seen him in a while ;)

I wasnt implying that you left because of us, only that you knew what a freakshow this forum can be and you still came back with that knowledge :thumbsup2

Once ya freak....ya freak for life!

Once ya go freak, the rest is pretty bleak

....I do have a picture of me at Colson's crossing, unfortunately, at the time, there was only one picture of Colson's crossing. And there was just a smattering of directions. Needless to say, I also had just left Crockett's tavern, and uhmm, let's just say....

I MIGHT have taken the picture at the wrong Colson's Crossing...lol. BLASPHEMY!

Well, I think with a build up like that, we need to see that picture!!

Bump, we have our pic, just need to develope it and get it scanned and posted.

John

Bump, we have our pic, just need to develope it and get it scanned and posted.

John

John,

Most photo processing places will make you a picture CD in addition to (or instead of) your prints, so you can skip the scanning part. I know Wal-Mart does.

Sorry I've been away and hadn't heard you guys had named the baby. Great name!!! My grandaughter is RYLEIGH!!! Close....Her first trip to the Fort was at 9 Months...Congrats!!!:banana:

lol, sorry, I already had deleted it once I realized it was the wrong one.

Bump, here it is again, I will get my film developed someday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter