Picture of the Day at Colson's Crossing

ynottony99

Ask me about the Mickey Waffles!!!!!!!
It was suggested on pic of the day thread that we start this. I know that a bunch of you are going in the weeks ahead, and thought this might be a good time to get it started.
colsonscrossing.jpg

Nov07050.jpg

This is the best photo I could get using the timer and a rock as my tripod.

Yay!!! I now know where the sign is! Many thanks!
(Good picture, too!:thumbsup2)

Debbie

Oh I definitely will be getting a picture here in a few weeks. Oh the fun that shall be had! :)

how does the first picture have a mickey and a balloon?

Is that the hidden mickey of the day?

Colson, did you steal the original sign? Or is there another one of these signs?

No, it was edited in the picture of the day thread. The sign that is actually at the fort doesn't have the mickey and a balloon, unfortunately :(

No, it was edited in the picture of the day thread. The sign that is actually at the fort doesn't have the mickey and a balloon, unfortunately :(

You know someone with a little time and some black tape 'could' probably add the Mickey and ballon to the actual sign. I believe that it would not be vandism, but 'enhancement' of FW road sign. Not that I would encourage anyone(Colson) to do such a thing.:rolleyes1

You know someone with a little time and some black tape 'could' probably add the Mickey and ballon to the actual sign. I believe that it would not be vandism, but 'enhancement' of FW road sign. Not that I would encourage anyone(Colson) to do such a thing.:rolleyes1

A good "sharpie" would do the trick, too....I'd be willing to bet that there's a mickey & balloon by the end of the month.....BEFORE I arrive, thats BEFORE I arrive, meaning that when it happens, it will not have been done by me!!!! Stop accussing me......what do mean Im paranoid???? Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you!!! What was that, is somebody there???:scared:

Oh man, now somehow I'm going to have to incorporate the Canes into my picture, too much Gator!

Unfortunately my cart will be more of the generic white Disney kind :/ ALTHOUGH, it will be decorated to the Christmas fullest ;)

be careful, the disney workers will try to kick you out for being there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter