** Picture of the Day 3 **

6086ed1-XL.jpg

It is tropical; it's the walkway from Universal parks to the Royal Pacific Hotel.

Yes, Denver got that cold but we watched an outside soccer game on tv there where the players were in shorts in heavy snow! :eek: It's snowing here now and quite cold too!

Stay warm; drink lots of cocoa and snuggle under blankets!

One of DGD's favorite photos shows Carly Lloyd making a corner kick in the snow :goodvibes; that was her birthday request for her 15th birthday so (naturally :goodvibes) Mimi and Pappy bought it for her. :lovestruc DH IS "snuggled under blankets"...afraid he has the flu! :faint: Doctor tomorrow and hopefully it's a virus of some sort. He's been on the couch in front of the fireplace under blankets all day! :sad2: STAY WARM :cold:; our low 30's temperatures probably seem warm to you about now. :rotfl: Dreading Tuesday night; last home soccer game for the year with temps in mid-30's at game time! :cold: It's HARD taking pictures with gloves on. :rotfl2: :tink:

After youngest DGD's soccer game yesterday DH and I explored the memorials in the Veteran's Memorial Park adjacent to the soccer fields. Amazing bronze work :goodvibes and DH's favorite was the Vietnam Memorial :lovestruc; reminded him of his days "jumping out of a helicopter"!

i-8kzSSN9-M.jpg
i-SwWrXrS-M.jpg
:tink:

One of DGD's favorite photos shows Carly Lloyd making a corner kick in the snow :goodvibes; that was her birthday request for her 15th birthday so (naturally :goodvibes) Mimi and Pappy bought it for her. :lovestruc DH IS "snuggled under blankets"...afraid he has the flu! :faint: Doctor tomorrow and hopefully it's a virus of some sort. He's been on the couch in front of the fireplace under blankets all day! :sad2: STAY WARM :cold:; our low 30's temperatures probably seem warm to you about now. :rotfl: Dreading Tuesday night; last home soccer game for the year with temps in mid-30's at game time! :cold: It's HARD taking pictures with gloves on. :rotfl2: :tink:

Hope DH recovers quickly Karolyn!

Senior night tonight...having a hard time :sad1: not just saying "goodbye" to these girls but knowing DGD will be in that group next year already! :sad: We've watched these young ladies play soccer since they were 9 years old...where has the time gone???

i-fth4Nhb-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter