• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** Picture of the Day 3 **

Gibbon Falls, Yellowstone

Gibbon%20Falls%2010ed-XL.jpg

Our high kicking Brahmadora's made their 15th appearance in the Houston HEB Thanksgiving Parade this morning! :cheer2: They represent our small town well. :lovestruc Had to watch them on TV today but keeping our fingers crossed youngest DGD makes the squad in a couple of years and we'll be watching them LIVE then! :yay:

i-hKfjZr3-XL.jpg
:tink:

Newest "member" of my "Disney inflatables family" ... 9' Mickey...ready to make the neighborhood children happy :yay: :santa:...

i-Fp4XGGq-L.jpg
i-598kFP6-L.jpg

I'm impressed Karolyn! He's adorable and you have done so much decorating already!!!

I mentioned possibly putting the tree up this weekend and both DH and DS dropped their jaws. Guess I'll hold off a few days. :santa:

I'm impressed Karolyn! He's adorable and you have done so much decorating already!!!

I mentioned possibly putting the tree up this weekend and both DH and DS dropped their jaws. Guess I'll hold off a few days. :santa:

It's a work in progress :goodvibes; my goal is always the first weekend in December for completion as that's the weekend of our Small Town Christmas celebration. We've had "weather issues" :umbrella: so need to (as we say in the South) "make hay when the sun shines" :sunny:. My sister and cousin were both discussing, during Thanksgiving dinner, putting up their tree this weekend so tell DH and DS it's "being done"...gives you more time to enjoy the beauty of the holidays. :santa: I've had my large Mickey since January (95% of my decorations were bought at "after Christmas" sales) and have been ANXIOUS to get him out of the box so he was the first inflatable to go up this year. :yay: :tink:

Our TV screen after the EPIC 4 hour, 54 minute (A&M "tradition" is to STAND the entire game ::yes::...I did sit down for dinner :o) Texas A&M/LSU football game ending after 7 OVERTIMES :faint: with an A&M victory! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

i-sxGP2Gm-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter