** Picture of the Day 3 **

Seattle

IMG_1397cr2%20ed1-XL.jpg

Meet Lady (Lady & the Tramp) Boo (Monster's Inc.) Belle (Beauty & the Beast)...1 day after my Goopy's birthday my son-in-law "filled the void" and gifted me with this precious Cavalier King Charles. We've had our weeks trial and I think I'll keep her :lovestruc :goodvibes :lovestruc...

i-86jg2NM-XL.jpg
:tink:

I'm so glad you have a new "fur baby" to love! She looks purrfect!

I'm so glad you have a new "fur baby" to love! She looks purrfect!

:lovestruc Me too :lovestruc...told son-in-law he must be "sucking up" since it's so close to Christmas and gift-giving season but he's "earned" a special one this year! :lmao::rotfl2::lmao: She's already my shadow and protector. We do have one problem though...can't let her roam in the backyard because of our other "visitor"...took this picture through door window since I was afraid to go outside with this sucker hanging around :eek:...

i-GHvnLSd-XL.jpg

We've been told this is a hawk...and to keep small pets away from it! :scared1: Lady Boo is eager to explore but we can't take the chance! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter