~~~~~~ Pics, Prices, & Where to buy a Non-Park Disney Costume ~~~~~~~~~~~

una those dresses are so pretty... $50-$55 is not bad at all for a NON-itchy costume.. it is very hard to find non itchy costume at a good price!
the quality look great... Hope you enjoy your trip..

Where to buy: Disney parks outlet Loc: FL,CA, Las Vegas ONLY!
Price $19.99
Review:
This was one of the 1st costumes i bought my daughter... It is from the disney parks.. However it is from the outlet store located near the parks..
A lot of time they have costumes that how out of season, but our more then 50% off! :woohoo:
This one was in the outlet b/c The neck hole it VERY tiny, & there is no zipper in the back... Most 4-5 year old girl's heads will not fit through..
Had a VERY hard time getting off DD head after pic was taken.. :rolleyes1
Will be citting the neck hole and adding a button and loop before we leave on this trip.

That being said It is one of the best costumes i've ever bought..
It is cotton and made very well.... the under coat is very light / soft cotton... ( not tool) so no itchy legs!
I got ask A LOT where i bought it when DD had it on in MK...
Also being cotton it is machine washable!...

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

Where to buy: Disney store
Price $4.50

Review..
I bought the crown today at the disney store for my DD trip..
I love the blue jewels..

IMG_2622.jpg

I had to add this one ..
Where to get: at disney on ice
Price : $10 ( but came with cotton candy)
review:
I love them!! The ears can been turned all the way around..
Dh will be wearing them on our next trip...
best thing about them is the lay flat! ( see pic) so no extra room need in suitcase..
IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

I love seeing the pictures! My little princess is 23. I can't talk her into wearing a princess costume.:lovestruc

Thank you!
Maybe you can get her to go as a step sister and you can go as the step mother!
Not everyone wants to be a princess... :maleficen

Keep those costumes coming....

We got this Cinderella dress off EBAY and loved it, it came with a crown, necklace, bracelet and slippers for about $30

DancingPrincess10-1.jpg

I love seeing the pictures! My little princess is 23. I can't talk her into wearing a princess costume.:lovestruc

im 26 and am scanning this thread for ideas to make my own princess-esque outfit for MNSSHP. so far i have a yellow skirt and tee and plan on making it belle like with tulle, ribbon, and a rose in the middle. my mother wishes i was less of a princess.

im 26 and am scanning this thread for ideas to make my own princess-esque outfit for MNSSHP. so far i have a yellow skirt and tee and plan on making it belle like with tulle, ribbon, and a rose in the middle. my mother wishes i was less of a princess.

:rotfl:

These aren't inexpensive, but I wanted dresses without the character faces on them and no itchy insides. Paid around $50-55 each. From nancyaugust.com.

I'm having the snow white and sleeping beauty dresses shortened a little today. Our trip is this Friday!

snowwhite.jpg

sleepingbeauty.jpg

belle.jpg

Those are so beautiful!!!!!! And the no itch factor is awesome too!!! I am still trying to decide what to do for DD (4) for our September trip since I know it will be HOT.

I wasn't going to read this thread because my little princess are now 28 and 30 but I am so glad I did :goodvibes I have had so much fun looking at all the gorgeous little girls and the beautiful outfits :dance3: How I wish I could go back to those ages with my daughters :love:

I found nemo!!!
Where to buy: disney store
price: $20 ( on sale)
review: Wonderful costume... great for boy or girl.. had the costume for a few years now & has held up very well...
can be worn w/ or w/o hat...
also makes a great pillow!!

IMG_2631.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

I had these sitting in my pics for a few days now..
where: walmat
Price: $5.00 <<<< can't beat that price
Review: I havn't bought them .. but i'm sure they would be fine for a few day in the parks.. for $5 if my DD only wore it twice i would be happy..
I think these are a great idea instead of a hot, itchy costume...
Great for a boy or girl..

0063133813561_215X215.jpg

0063133813564_150X150.jpg

I'll have to post a picture later, but I just bought DD(15 mos) a Tinker Bell costume at Babies R Us for $29.99. I actually prefer it to the one sold in the disney store.

I had these sitting in my pics for a few days now..
where: walmat
Price: $5.00 <<<< can't beat that price
Review: I havn't bought them .. but i'm sure they would be fine for a few day in the parks.. for $5 if my DD only wore it twice i would be happy..
I think these are a great idea instead of a hot, itchy costume...
Great for a boy or girl..

0063133813561_215X215.jpg

0063133813564_150X150.jpg

I got my DS these too. I love them. I wish they would have done more characters though!

Alright i this is my new fav. costume!!
JANE for tarzan

where to buy: Ebay ( disney store originally)
Price: $14.99 dress $28 for hat and umbrella

Review: This costume is perfect for AK...
My daughter loves the umbrella ( made of fabric) so not good in the rain...
The tool around the arms in VERY soft.... but could get itchy...
DD was hot after wearing it for a while.. so not a good FL in july dress..
IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter