Photopass Superthread!

When we get the digital downloads, do we own the images to print ourselves or will a store give me trouble and say they're copyrighted?

There is a limited license agreement that you can download for them that states that you can use them for any non-commercial purpose.

Yes. Only difference is the stock CD and the set of prints for one character meal. Those same photos will be available by digital download on the $69 option.

That's what I thought, but then my husband read this:

This means that you receive ALL of the images in your PhotoPass account for up to 45 days. You will receive a product code redeemable at the Disneyland website/PhotoPass for unlimited digital downloads of all PhotoPass photos that are viewable in your account at the time you redeem the code.

This is not mentioned under the 1 week option so what photos do you not receive? This is so confusing....

I have several hundred photos in my disneyland photo pass account. I would like to download them all at once. I don't see a download all media button even if I click on a photo. Any suggestions or help.

I have several hundred photos in my disneyland photo pass account. I would like to download them all at once. I don't see a download all media button even if I click on a photo. Any suggestions or help.

Are you on the website? Yes, the user interface absolutely needs some work to make it more user friendly.
Once you select a single photo, look at the top, right below the download & cancel buttons there will be a box you can check "select all visible media", but make sure all the pictures you want to download are visible/loaded on the page first.

FYI, I never had success downloading all my photos at once, I usually went through and clicked on each day's photos, then downloaded them separately by day. When I tried to do ALL, the zip file would never open, always gave an error message.

Are you on the website? Yes, the user interface absolutely needs some work to make it more user friendly.
Once you select a single photo, look at the top, right below the download & cancel buttons there will be a box you can check "select all visible media", but make sure all the pictures you want to download are visible/loaded on the page first.

FYI, I never had success downloading all my photos at once, I usually went through and clicked on each day's photos, then downloaded them separately by day. When I tried to do ALL, the zip file would never open, always gave an error message.

When I click on one photo in safari it blows up the photo and takes most of the screen up. The download, Facebook, and delete photo button are beneath the photo. Below that is the limited license, and further buying options. I don't see select all visible media.

Thanks

When I click on one photo in safari it blows up the photo and takes most of the screen up. The download, Facebook, and delete photo button are beneath the photo. Below that is the limited license, and further buying options. I don't see select all visible media.

Thanks

Can you download Chrome on a Mac? (I'm not an Apple person so I don't know). I'm using Chrome, and I've also tested it using Firefox and IE (because of the errors I was getting I tested it in other browsers, errors come from everywhere, but all 3 browsers also have the select all visible media button).

Can you download Chrome on a Mac? (I'm not an Apple person so I don't know). I'm using Chrome, and I've also tested it using Firefox and IE (because of the errors I was getting I tested it in other browsers, errors come from everywhere, but all 3 browsers also have the select all visible media button).

I've look at chrome and firefox, none have that button or link. Maybe they changed their interface?

On the main page, I have view gallery, link photos, and additional products on the upper right. On the tool bar on the left: filter by: with different options. if I select a photo, i have a little x to close the photo on the upper right and below the picture download, Facebook and delete. Further down purchase options for prints. I've checked out firefox, chrome and safari. I've now emailed guest services and am waiting to hear back.

I've look at chrome and firefox, none have that button or link. Maybe they changed their interface?

On the main page, I have view gallery, link photos, and additional products on the upper right. On the tool bar on the left: filter by: with different options. if I select a photo, i have a little x to close the photo on the upper right and below the picture download, Facebook and delete. Further down purchase options for prints. I've checked out firefox, chrome and safari. I've now emailed guest services and am waiting to hear back.

Hmm, that stinks, must be a different interface for Mac's vs Windows. Do you have access to a Windows computer? I do hate the web-interface for PP!!!
DLPP.PNG

When I purchased Photopass for WDW, I was able to go online, view & select photos, change the sizes and order the photos. Instead of downloading the photos, I received a disc or two with all the photos.

Is this the same for Disneyland? Or is the only option downloading to the computer? If it's downloading only - what size are the photo files? Small quality, or a couple of MBs?

When I purchased Photopass for WDW, I was able to go online, view & select photos, change the sizes and order the photos. Instead of downloading the photos, I received a disc or two with all the photos.

Is this the same for Disneyland? Or is the only option downloading to the computer? If it's downloading only - what size are the photo files? Small quality, or a couple of MBs?

The only option for DL is now to download to the computer. I just did a quick check of a picture I had downloaded from our last trip, it is 4000x6000 300 DPI and 4.93 MB

Happy Sunday!! I am wondering if there are any special magic shots for the holidays. Thanks!!

I've visited DL in Dec '06, Dec. '12, Jan. '17 and will be there at the end of this week. We used Photopass on each trip and it's definitely better than it was in '06 but I think my favorite experience was in Dec. '12. MaxPass is new since January so I am wondering do I need a PhotoPass if we are using MaxPass? We are doing two character meals and want ride photos. I apologize for not reading the entire thread but this trip is a surprise and the kids won't leave me alone and we leave Thursday. I have looked on the MaxPass threads and haven't been able to find the info as to what is included. Thanks!

Last edited:
I found the info. I was just going through my tickets and vacation paper work from Disney and found that the MaxPass inclusions stated clearly. It refers to "for the introductory price of $10 per day, per ticket, you can:"...the statement of "introductory" rate doesn't bode well for the future...especially with everyone loving it! But it does clearly state the ability to download "unlimited Disney PhotoPass Photos". The Disneyland PhotoPass Service website says that includes the ride photos and character meal photos. I was worried that MaxPass would leave the character meal photos off as well as maybe the park photos. I guess I just didn't want to be disappointed once we were in the park and have to deal with upgrading. Happy to see that for now, for $10 per person, per day, it includes the MaxPass and all the photos.

Hi, not sure if this thread is still active... can someone answer my question...our kids had their Jedi training last April 13th but we forgot to get the code for the photo download... I purchased MaxPass on that day which include PhotoPass... is there still a way to get the photo code? Can the mobile apps able to retrieve the code or the photos? Any suggestion on what to do to retrieve the photos?

Hi, not sure if this thread is still active... can someone answer my question...our kids had their Jedi training last April 13th but we forgot to get the code for the photo download... I purchased MaxPass on that day which include PhotoPass... is there still a way to get the photo code? Can the mobile apps able to retrieve the code or the photos? Any suggestion on what to do to retrieve the photos?
Call the PhotoPass hotline. If you have your date and approximate time, they can definitely help - especially if you have other photos in your PhotoPass account that show what your people look like. Every time I've called them they've been extremely helpful and have taken all the time the situation needed to be resolved.

Call the PhotoPass hotline. If you have your date and approximate time, they can definitely help - especially if you have other photos in your PhotoPass account that show what your people look like. Every time I've called them they've been extremely helpful and have taken all the time the situation needed to be resolved.
Thanks for the advice. I got all the pictures! Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter