Photopass Superthread!

Is there still a way to pre-pay to get all your Photopass pictures/ride pictures? The update on the first post made it sound like it went away. We did Memory Maker at WDW and loved it. Would love this option for DL.

Is there still a way to pre-pay to get all your Photopass pictures/ride pictures? The update on the first post made it sound like it went away. We did Memory Maker at WDW and loved it. Would love this option for DL.

the first page/post needs to be updated. PP+ did go away for several months, but it was revamped and returned a few months ago. The new products are:
Disney PhotoPass+ One Week for $69
Disney PhotoPass+ One Day for $39

I could type it all out, but why re-invent the Wheel when Casey over at DLR Prep school already has a great post on it?:
http://dlrprepschool.com/everything...ass-and-why-you-should-have-it-for-your-trip/

The last time I was at Disneyland, we used the old PP+ system. I just want to make sure I understand how it is working now (having read through the last 7 pages of this thread).

If you have the correct tiered AP, you get PP+ automatically? If you were to start with a hopper and upgrade to an AP during your trip, do you just use a regular PP card until then? And write down ride photo numbers? Do you link them in your photopass account or Disneyland account? When you have the AP, do you give them that at the ride photos or still just get the ride photo number to link later? TIA - it has changed a lot in such a short time!

Yes, we did this last year. We started out the trip with our regular PH tickets for the first 2 1/2 days and I just got a PP card from the photographers we used. Then on Tuesday afternoon we upgraded our tix to AP's (mine being the one including all PP pictures). Once my AP was recognized via the DL App I was able to input the number from our original PP card and get those pictures from BEFORE we upgraded on my AP PP account and downloaded them once home. I also just took pictures of the ride photo TV screen and was able to input those as well. And you can do this with either the app or the website.

And it is the $850 AP that gets the PP pictures (as well as the more expensive one)....it is the $599 AP that does NOT include PP pictures. I got the cheaper one for my husband & daughter and when I'm not with them they just get a PP card if they have their picture taken.

I also just took pictures of the ride photo TV screen and was able to input those as well. And you can do this with either the app or the website.

Is this how you get the ride photos added to your pass? You have to take down the ride photo info and then add it to your card later or can they scan it to your card?

Is this how you get the ride photos added to your pass? You have to take down the ride photo info and then add it to your card later or can they scan it to your card?

Yes ,you add the ride photo code in the same spot you would add your photo pass card #. Also for character meals they now give a card with your redemption code that you enter into the app. I suggest taking a picture of the card right away in case you lose it (I had a problem with the photos loading and needed the code a week later to give to guest services).

Yes ,you add the ride photo code in the same spot you would add your photo pass card #. Also for character meals they now give a card with your redemption code that you enter into the app. I suggest taking a picture of the card right away in case you lose it (I had a problem with the photos loading and needed the code a week later to give to guest services).

O thats so helpful! Thanks!!

Am I just totally missing the one week option? I'm here right now and it is only giving me an option to buy the one day from the app, though I have two days of photos thus far... Even on the website I'm only seeing one day.

I can't seem to find the info online, but are there different photopass packages available at the park vs the two I can purchase online?

so if i bought the cheapest one week option, would we get a photo from surfs up breakfast included?

so if i bought the cheapest one week option, would we get a photo from surfs up breakfast included?

if you buy the PP+ one Week for $69, yes
dining photo also included with the PP+ one day for $39

This is my go-to spot for the most up-to-date info on the Photopass options:
http://dlrprepschool.com/everything...ass-and-why-you-should-have-it-for-your-trip/

Thanks for that link. That finally answered a question I had been asking and not gotten an answer for.

I knew borders weren't on the site, but thought you could add a border to some shots in the photo shop in the park. According to dlrprepschool, they can add a border in the photo shop, but only to physical prints that you have to buy! UGH. I might buy one shot with a border and pay extra, but definitely not for a physical print. How crazy that they can't add them to anything digital. It's like they just stepped back in time 10 years or so.

Does anyone know how to add boarders to the PP pics? I see so many that shared their pics here on this board with pretty boarders.

Does anyone know how to add boarders to the PP pics? I see so many that shared their pics here on this board with pretty boarders.

According to what I read on dlrprepschool, you can't add them except at the photo shop in the park, and then only for physical prints, not digital downloads.

Help! I need some clarification between the One Week photo pass for $69 & the Disney Photo Pass Collection for $99. Besides the stock photo cd of which I already have 3, is the only difference being that you would get printed photos at one character meal? Would these same images be available on the $69 option? TIA.....

Help! I need some clarification between the One Week photo pass for $69 & the Disney Photo Pass Collection for $99. Besides the stock photo cd of which I already have 3, is the only difference being that you would get printed photos at one character meal? Would these same images be available on the $69 option? TIA.....

Yes. Only difference is the stock CD and the set of prints for one character meal. Those same photos will be available by digital download on the $69 option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter