Photography Board's Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
mainst_1823.jpg

A good friend of ours had their 2nd baby yesterday. Got a chance to visit them todyay.

532169618_KXbXL-L.jpg

I took the kids to a AA baseball ballgame the other night and the Navy Leapfrogs parachute team did a jump from this flying at about 3000 feet above the stadium.

531785559_cJqjE-XL.jpg

D300
70-300VR @ 300mm
f/8
1/500 sec
ISO 200

1218_2141_39_40.jpg

From "Celebration at the Station" yesterday in Roanoke VA. 1218 rarely leaves the museum, making it worth the 3+ hour drive to see it outside.

Hey everyone! New around here but have been taking a billion pics with my brand new camera :cheer2:
Mine are in no way as good as the majority here but just think ~ my photos will make yours look better :rotfl2:
I will also get some ideas of subject matters and learn while viewing :woohoo:
This one I took this morning while trying to learn the macro settings on my new camera:
f2.jpg

e544d72e-063c-4584-9214-d5ebf7e05962.jpg

milk snake hanging out in the top of a bush.since it was hanging over a pond i could have really used my 200 lens if it were working but....

Feeding the squirrels this weekend...this one loves to jump on my shoulder when I pass under the tree to get his peanuts. Here he is just before he jumped:

112371698.jpg

Here is a cool one I took today while playing with the settings on my new camera... I tried explaining the rules of thirds to him but you know how stubborn dragonflies are :sad2:

dragonfly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter