Photography Board's Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
430743431_m9TPe-L.jpg

It's so amazing to read something about how happy your family is. No wonder your children will go crazy over disneyland. i hope everything will be fine or turned out to be fine. gonna catch up with what has been happening again.. see ya :D

I've been busy-busy-busy lately (more on that very soon) but I finally finished my photos from the Watkins Glen Vintage Races. (Only eight months after the event! :rolleyes: )

Here's a shot I kind of like... the Ferrari is a bit too new to be vintage but what the heck.

WGVR2009-095.jpg

K20D, Pentax Auto Takumar 55mm F1.8 screw-mount, 1/90th, not sure of the aperture but probably F1.8 or maybe F2.0, ISO 800.

I've been busy-busy-busy lately (more on that very soon) but I finally finished my photos from the Watkins Glen Vintage Races. (Only eight months after the event! :rolleyes: )

Here's a shot I kind of like... the Ferrari is a bit too new to be vintage but what the heck.

WGVR2009-095.jpg

K20D, Pentax Auto Takumar 55mm F1.8 screw-mount, 1/90th, not sure of the aperture but probably F1.8 or maybe F2.0, ISO 800.

Busy busy busy like....baby busy maybe?? :upsidedow

Another shot from the vintage races. The fog rolled in very heavily late Saturday afternoon, cutting visibility down dramatically. This is heading into the chicane at the end of the back straight.

WGVR2009-084.jpg

K20D, unknown lens (but I think a Super Takumar 105mm F2.8 - great lens), unknown aperture, 1/350, ISO 100.

Another shot from the vintage races. The fog rolled in very heavily late Saturday afternoon, cutting visibility down dramatically. This is heading into the chicane at the end of the back straight.

WGVR2009-084.jpg

K20D, unknown lens (but I think a Super Takumar 105mm F2.8 - great lens), unknown aperture, 1/350, ISO 100.

That's not much of a race if you're only doing 20mph! :lmao:

That's not much of a race if you're only doing 20mph! :lmao:
Believe me, it doesn't slow them down too much. The speed difference between flat-out clear, sunny conditions and foggy and/or rainy is surprisingly small!

I think they did cancel one or two races that night though as it was getting a bit dangerous. The vintage races are mostly little 30-minute sprints so it's easy to cancel one or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter