PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I’m new to ordering groceries online. Does anyone know how price matching works (if it does) while ordering online?

I have lots of time to prepare as the earliest pickup at my local store is 5 days away. Happy to wait for this great service they are offering for free.

I’m new to ordering groceries online. Does anyone know how price matching works (if it does) while ordering online?

I have lots of time to prepare as the earliest pickup at my local store is 5 days away. Happy to wait for this great service they are offering for free.
I do not think you can price match. One of the reasons I have not used it yet.

I do not think you can price match. One of the reasons I have not used it yet.
Thanks. Currently on hold waiting fir PC Express to find out for sure. I seem to remember a friend being able to do this in the past but she’s currently driving back from FL so I can’t ask her. Will report back here once I’ve spoken with PC express.

Thanks. Currently on hold waiting fir PC Express to find out for sure. I seem to remember a friend being able to do this in the past but she’s currently driving back from FL so I can’t ask her. Will report back here once I’ve spoken with PC express.
Not sure about now but there was a time when you could price match with Walmart online. PC Exp. is a no.

I gave up on hold but looked it up online. They don’t make it easy but there is a way to do it on their website after I’ve picked up my order. I currently have 7 items to price match after I pick up my order Tues evening. I’ll report back how it goes.

Hmmm...DH did groceries at Fortinos this morning. Normally the points show up right away...but this time his receipt didn't show any points (and yes, he did swipe the points card), and it didn't show up automatically in my account. Ugh. How do I report this if there isn't even a transaction to hit the button on?

Hmmm...DH did groceries at Fortinos this morning. Normally the points show up right away...but this time his receipt didn't show any points (and yes, he did swipe the points card), and it didn't show up automatically in my account. Ugh. How do I report this if there isn't even a transaction to hit the button on?
You can still go in and report missing points. On the app if you tap on the ACCOUNT, you can scroll down and "start a points inquiry" then just go into that and select whichever .. PCF:for every dollar spent probably? Then you can input the transaction number on the receipt etc and under the Offer detail just fill in with as much detail as you want. I've done this several times and it has always worked out.

Getting my list ready for my Shoppers run tomorrow morning. Looks like I'm going to have to ramp up my points collecting if our dollar doesn't get better before the new year. I am REALLY kicking myself for not paying off my resort before all of this. *sigh*

I did find more loadable gift cards at one of my local Superstores, so that is good news. I like that if I want to cash out any denomination besides $50 or $100 in points I can get a gift card to reflect that amount.

Just back from a quick trip to Shoppers. Hopefully I will not have to go out for the rest of the week. Scary out there.
Anyways, Spent $64.63 before taxes and got 19,201 points. I also received $10.36 off my total for the 20% off sen for the next while. You just need to ask.
Were there many at the store? I haven’t been out since Monday except for walks. You’re right that’s it’s unusual times but we’re doing the right thing by social-distancing.

Just back from Shoppers as well. Spent $57 taxes in for 16,000+ points. I was just buying drinks, cheese and peanut butter and wrinkle cream LOL Wrinkles stop for no one or nothing! LOL

The store was dead, which was nice. I think the majority of shoppers went yesterday. There was a security guard at the doors, and there was only one door open instead of the usual in and out doors. He had to open it for us when leaving the store. Maybe it's there way of controlling the number of people in the store at one time.

Just back from Shoppers as well. Spent $57 taxes in for 16,000+ points. I was just buying drinks, cheese and peanut butter and wrinkle cream LOL Wrinkles stop for no one or nothing! LOL

The store was dead, which was nice. I think the majority of shoppers went yesterday. There was a security guard at the doors, and there was only one door open instead of the usual in and out doors. He had to open it for us when leaving the store. Maybe it's there way of controlling the number of people in the store at one time.
DD got an email about this yesterday. They are monitoring the number of people in the stores right now to see if they can safely sustain the reduced hours. Grocery stores that offer PC Exp and have two entrances have closed one entrance to allow the PC Exp staff more space to park orders and to also give them at least a tiny bit of added distance from customers.

In my mind it makes no sense for a Shoppers to close off one door. I've never been to one that didn't have separate entrance and exit doors. Perhaps the door was malfunctioning???

My shoppers experience was a little different maybe than everyone else. I got there at 7:53 and t here was one man, a client not an employee, waiting at the door for open. I stayed in my car till I saw a clerk come and unlock. When I was getting out of my car another person was doing the same so there were three of us in the store to start, no one watching who was coming in or how many. Took me ten minutes to get all I needed and I was the first one to the cash. Since I was wanting to use the 20% discount for seniors I didn't do the self check and a clerk came over. She stood outside of the cash register area and requested I put all my items on the counter then move to a spot on the floor that had a big taped X on it. This was at the very end of the cash, away from the counter. When that was all done she moved into the cash register and began to ring in my items. I didn't take my own bags in because I had an email from PC that said not to as they were concerned with spread of the virus from contact. The clerk said she had not heard that, I could certainly bring my own bags but I would need to pack them myself. Wasn't about to go back to the car so I just used their bags, was not charged for them.
She put my receipt on the counter and moved away again at which time I took it and walked out the exit. It was not blocked.
I really feel each store is doing what they feel is best for them. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason, no pre planning. Our Shoppers are not little, they are bigger stores so I wouldn't think it has to do with size.
When I left the store there may have been 5 customers in it. At no time was I feeling unsafe from people being to close however keep in mind this is at 8 in the morning on Sunday so that could have something to do with it.

So glad the 20x event was today vs yesterday. People just love shopping on Saturdays. I'm sure if I was there at 9am yesterday it would have been crazy. Plus it's back to being winter today! -6 plus the windchill, it is freezing with the wind.

I gave up on hold but looked it up online. They don’t make it easy but there is a way to do it on their website after I’ve picked up my order. I currently have 7 items to price match after I pick up my order Tues evening. I’ll report back how it goes.

Unfortunately PC Express does not allow price matching...this is the information from their FAQs.

Those looking to online grocery shop....you might have to forget about it. I just heard from a friend who has a very serious health condition that she tried to get either a pick up or delivery from her RCSS and discovered that there are no openings for the next 16 days. I also saw an article that said Grocery Gateway in now full for the next 2 weeks.

Those looking to online grocery shop....you might have to forget about it. I just heard from a friend who has a very serious health condition that she tried to get either a pick up or delivery from her RCSS and discovered that there are no openings for the next 16 days. I also saw an article that said Grocery Gateway in now full for the next 2 weeks.
Be sure to check out your local store. After reading this I shared it with a friend. She just booked a pickup at her store a week from tomorrow so ‘only’ 8 days away.

Be sure to check out your local store. After reading this I shared it with a friend. She just booked a pickup at her store a week from tomorrow so ‘only’ 8 days away.
Can you modify your order once its in? A week or more away is so long that I can see needing other items in the mean time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter