• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Does anyone have a Real Canadian Superstore gift card offer on their App for 10,000 pts for every $50 spent on Pizza Pizza, American Eagle, Kobo, Inspired Dining, and H&M? It ends tomorrow.

I have this offer for Fortino’s on my App. I only shopped at Fortino’s a few times this summer for a points offer (you might recall my post about Chapman’s ice cream), and now the App thinks I don’t shop at Real Canadian Superstore anymore, so I don’t get any of their offers. Thanks!

Does anyone have a Real Canadian Superstore gift card offer on their App for 10,000 pts for every $50 spent on Pizza Pizza, American Eagle, Kobo, Inspired Dining, and H&M? It ends tomorrow.

I have this offer for Fortino’s on my App. I only shopped at Fortino’s a few times this summer for a points offer (you might recall my post about Chapman’s ice cream), and now the App thinks I don’t shop at Real Canadian Superstore anymore, so I don’t get any of their offers. Thanks!
We don't have RCS so I can't look to tell you but if it was an offer, it should be posted in the store on the GC rack. At least that's how it works at Loblaws. What I can tell you is that they are all offered at Loblaws this week which would lead me to believe they would be on offer at RCS.
As to why it changed your offers from RCS to Forino's, that happened to me when I shopped at a store I don't usually shop at, one time. It took months to get back offers for Loblaws. You would think they could figure it out, maybe allow a switch online.

We don't have RCS so I can't look to tell you but if it was an offer, it should be posted in the store on the GC rack. At least that's how it works at Loblaws. What I can tell you is that they are all offered at Loblaws this week which would lead me to believe they would be on offer at RCS.
As to why it changed your offers from RCS to Forino's, that happened to me when I shopped at a store I don't usually shop at, one time. It took months to get back offers for Loblaws. You would think they could figure it out, maybe allow a switch online.

Thanks! I might have to pop into the RCSS tomorrow for those gift cards, wasn’t sure if it was a targeted offer or not. Think I will do a small grocery shop also just to let them know I still shop there and to switch me back to RCSS offers!

Good morning! Thanks for the reminder @tinkerone. I just went in to save my offers and the app has been updated and looks very different. Are others seeing this too? I will say I like the new layout and it appears to be a bit easier to find things and clearly see offers. Also, the option to Save an Offer for the following week is much easier to find and save.

Please tell me I'm not the only one frustrated with this new-fangled-updated app?! Confusing to find my offers in a concise way, standing in the aisle, scrolling endlessly while muttering to myself.
I struggled too but like it more now. Once you find your offers they are all together if you scroll running your finger from the right of the screen to the left. I find it easier to save offers too.

It’s taking time but I’m slowly getting used to it and will say I’m starting to like it more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter