PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Very Sad offers this week,,,if I didnt save from last week I would have 2. Thought maybe with black friday,,,but nope
My offers were pitiful this week as well. I saved 4 from last week and they gave me 4 more but not ones I would use. I think they may be holding off till next week, Black Friday week, to give some good stuff. At least my fingers are crossed they are.

At shoppers they have their big black Friday redemption get $400 worth when you redeem 250k points.
Also those who use WestJet, RCSS has 10k for every $75 gift card. I am not sure how WJ does things, if you can pay with multiple cards or not. Good luck
Loblaws has the WestJet offer as well, in case anyone doesn't have RCSS.

Thanks for the reminder. For once, when I bought stocking stuffers, I did not buy mine. DD took DH out and did it that same day. So, in the end, I didn't spend nearly as much as I usually do. And the only candy I bought were the Terry's chocolate oranges for the toes of the stockings.

I got an email from my local SDM beauty consultant and she mentioned that next Tuesday was a Friends & Family 20% sale. Not sure if it's for: 1) just that store, 2) for only beauty, or 3) the entire store.

Maybe something to watch for in case you need some stocking stuffers / chocolates, etc.

I got an email from my local SDM beauty consultant and she mentioned that next Tuesday was a Friends & Family 20% sale. Not sure if it's for: 1) just that store, 2) for only beauty, or 3) the entire store.

Maybe something to watch for in case you need some stocking stuffers / chocolates, etc.
Just a heads up though that unless you are looking to use points, be sure to know your prices. Shoppers cosmetics (and many of their products) are often more than 20% higher than other stores.

I qualify for their 20% senior discount every Thursday and often still don't purchase much/anything as it's just not a savings.

Just a heads up though that unless you are looking to use points, be sure to know your prices. Shoppers cosmetics (and many of their products) are often more than 20% higher than other stores.

I qualify for their 20% senior discount every Thursday and often still don't purchase much/anything as it's just not a savings.
Yes, I know. I shop at SDM regularly as well.

I'm sad I didn't need to take advantage of the black friday palooza they had. There really wasn't anything that was on my radar to spend my $$$ on.

I have a couple of offers that I might be able to take advantage of the "exclusive offers" . It isn't often I get ones that we will use with our regular shopping.

But in all honesty, I'm trying really hard NOT to shop stupidstore - for the price hikes and record profits of billions :furious:

I'm sad I didn't need to take advantage of the black friday palooza they had. There really wasn't anything that was on my radar to spend my $$$ on.

I have a couple of offers that I might be able to take advantage of the "exclusive offers" . It isn't often I get ones that we will use with our regular shopping.

But in all honesty, I'm trying really hard NOT to shop stupidstore - for the price hikes and record profits of billions :furious:
It is upsetting, but all the stores are making record profits. So we just try to price match as much as possible, only buy what we need, and dont chase points. Same as AM. We have 4 different grocery stores in walking distance, but SS is the most convenient and least expensive believe it or not.

It is upsetting, but all the stores are making record profits. So we just try to price match as much as possible, only buy what we need, and dont chase points. Same as AM. We have 4 different grocery stores in walking distance, but SS is the most convenient and least expensive believe it or not.
Same for us usually. I get DH to pick up an order on Friday's since he's off, and whatever they were out of that was on sale, I get at No Frills over the weekend and price match! I shop for my BIL and also now my sister who has been off work with health issues, so I find it easier navigating the aisles from the comfort of my couch vs the stores looking for the "gluten free, peanut free, this specific cat food, this specific yogurt brand, this specific canned soup" etc. I'm not wasting my weekend chasing down the sales at each store for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter