Payless Car Rental experience?

randbmom

Science Teacher and Cast Member wannabe
I just bit the bullet and booked Payless car rental for 7/6-7/17 and got a good rate of $350(less than half what the big national chains quoted:scared:). Instead of Payless, Google images is showing Fox Car Rental at that address, 780 McDonnell Blvd. Fox Car Rental was shown as a separate business on carrental.com. I hope I didn't make a mistake. Anyone with experience with Payless?

I don't have any personal experience with Payless, but that price seems pretty high. What type of car are you getting? Are you getting it from the airport? I got a full size car from Enterprise for $132, no codes or coupons. Before I switched to Enterprise, I had a full size booked at Alamo for $145. Try different coupon codes and see if you can do any better. I always look at car rental momma, there are a lot of discount codes there. And keep in mind that a couple weeks before your trip, prices seem to be less, so check back frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter