Paying for MB+ with GC help!

DisneyMama811

🇨🇦 Disney Dreamin'
Hi everyone

I'm trying to purchase our MB+ they're all selected and in my cart, trying to pay with a Disney GC (has more than enough $ on it) but the site won't let me it just keeps saying enter valid card number anyone have any insight?

Are you trying to pay through My Disney Experience or ShopDisney?

ETA:
When I tried paying through My Disney Experience yesterday for our Magicbands it wouldn't allow me to use a Chase Disney Visa Rewards Card so I would assume if that's how you're trying to check out it's not going to allow you to use a GC either. I think they only allow you to pay with a credit card.
If you're trying to pay through ShopDisney I'm not entirely sure why it wouldn't allow you except that you are trying to put GC information in the credit card slot instead of the GC slot.

For the cards I just used, I had to enter the 12 digits that were visible, plus the 4 digits under the scratch off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter