• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paying dues with gift cards?????

Just a reminder because I didn't remember and maybe someone else needs a reminder.

I just tried to pay my dues with several GCs and I didn't remember that you must pay "by contract" even if you only have one contract to use a variety of gift cards. I suppose this only applies if, like me, your dues are more than $1000.
I think you have to pay "by contract" in order to make a partial payment (i.e., each GC transaction would be a discrete partial payment). If you're going to pay the entire amount owed in one transaction (with a CC or a single GC, for instance) then you don't have to pay "by contract."

I think you have to pay "by contract" in order to make a partial payment (i.e., each GC transaction would be a discrete partial payment). If you're going to pay the entire amount owed in one transaction (with a CC or a single GC, for instance) then you don't have to pay "by contract."
Exactly. I still don't understand why there's a GC limit, but it is what it is.

Exactly. I still don't understand why there's a GC limit, but it is what it is.
Yes, I find it annoying to have to go through the process for each GC I have on a given day. Fortunately, I don’t have more than 4 at a time. The other day the dues page itself reminded me that I could have consolidated them into one GC via DisneyGiftCard.com, but when I have electronic GCs that just would add an extra step.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter